Elite Model Look 2009

I like marie.. but yes, next to Manon she looks to be on the shorter side.. or maybe she just has bad posture.

For Germany: Nila (the light-blond one) (16)
92.jpg

(picture: glamour.de)

Manon is :heart: But I also really like Alexia. Would love to see single shots of them.

Here are some single shots

Alexa & Chahineze
ekaitg6ydx2cjyhv6dsyec6.jpg
okmbr2o4zn8l5vksyhl3veb.jpg

Charlotte & Cybill
lpvfjwtrydtftq4whcni4jm.jpg
lb80it9c4texrhqazzmbkyk.jpg

Elodie & Kelly
sexp0yw5zgtgwewsceihua6.jpg
zakpl6ee7dozk7ztzq298fj.jpg

Louise & Manon
s2talsj65t20gdi2zqdvlg0.jpg
5hwdzcre6db63cfcqlpqcow.jpg

Marie & Romane

trvqlbn65t9cl2w7ffgompm.jpg
cbpv7ncv7zxy1u5mjzcavwh.jpg

coloured group shot
kbybf04q4z8yjvwrqqnrbag.jpg

and to show heights... don't think they ready lol
9ri9ngjk6z843t2rppaimlt.jpg

myspace

I think France usually send 3 girls to the international final.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, but i don't like the german girl(they all look terrible)..some of the france girls look promising

Ah, thanks for these Bianca! Now, looking at them... Alexa doesn't overwhelm me (she seems to be on the short side aswell). I think Charlotte is my fav :wub: Would love to see her, Manon and Louise in the final.

Manon for the win! I also like Charlotte and Cybill :D love Kelly's hair too :D

I found the Slovak finalists while googling the Frenchies.

The blonde in the middle is so the winner. Except her legs look alarmingly short for her height. Sabina (third from the right) looks the most interesting based on this photo. Final on September 17.

oh0jug.jpg

cas.sk

Charlotte's only 13 (will be 14 by the end of the year, 1995 is the absolute minimum). A bit of a burn for the two girls Elite felt weren't ready. I guess it wasn't a matter of age per se... or not just... but, still.

Shame about the age, because in those portraits, Charlotte was the only one that held my interest (I think it was the nose). She's definitely got something, so hopefully we'll see more of her in a few years.

sorry, but i don't like the german girl(they all look terrible)..some of the france girls look promising

Neither do I.. but I thought I post it, so that we have some more of the finalists here :smile:

I like Sandrine and Charlotte at EML Belgium 2009 :D Ironically, there's another girl named Louise :D, like last year's winner

i like Manon ,too ^_^she looks a little bit like Vanja Josic:D
btw tomorrow is final of eml serbia!

^ wasn't that a one-time thing, in 2006? there haven't been any Canadian girls the last couple of years

the winners always come from the strong Elite franchises anyway (Paris, Prague/Bratislava, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Stockholm etc), and i guess most Canadian agents would rather focus on their NYC connections

yea thats right.. Only girls from Storng Elite Franchises win unfortunatly.. :innocent::rolleyes:

i like Julia Saner from Switzerland and Marie and Elodie from France.

Guys! you should check out Elite Paris newly revamped website! :D so cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinribs98
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->