Elite Model Look 2013

first runner-up - Alexandra (Monaco)
second runner-ups - Dalma (Hungary) and Amilna (Angola)

I am SHOCKED!

NO WAY! Eva of Czech Republic won? Congrats :flower: That's a total shocker! I'm happy Amilna (Angola) and Dalma (Hungry) where second runner-up's

^Wow! Okay that's beyond my plan aha :lol: Congrats to the winner :smile: Amilna made it into the Top 3! :heart:

Wow! No China? :shock: Bahamas & Estonia didn't make it? :ninja: Oh my...matsu, I agree about Germany & Russia :rofl:

As much as i don't favor the Chinese winners, i did expect maybe Aki would be slipped into the Top 15 since the competition is being held in China. So that really shocked me when she's not in the Top 15 :lol: IDG how the German & Russian girls made it. I'd rather have Herke & Narawadee </3

Last edited by a moderator:
Dalma so should have won from those 4 girls. :blink:

I am super disappointed. Like Sunniva and May not even making it to top-3.

Dalma is actually stunning - noticed her after video-interview.

wygYZpf.jpg
0aWrxbN.jpg

Instagram - Elite Model Look International

She was one of my favorite, but not my favorite. I don't like first and second runner-up :S

Eva has the Kate Moss look. Monaco looks like Marie P . Angola stunning. Not getting Dalma.

I mean she is good - she has this doll-like look and porcelain skin.

But really - there were SO MANY MORE STRIKING girls up there, even in top-15.

I am sensing Dalma will be the most successful one from this top-4....

Forever crying for Filippa, May, Sunniva and Kaylin.

Amilna and Dalma only 14 so may be a while before we see them . Monaco is 15. Eva 16

What a shocking win for Czech Republic! :shock: I guess I was right about her being a dark horse :lol:

Yeay! for Monaco, Hungary & Angola! :clap: But the latter 2 can't work yet since they're 14 :(

Actually Dalma really reminds me of Kristin ANTM 19 :lol: I still can't believe girls like Shavon & Herke didn't make into the Top 15 :o I was like very sure they gonna made it. Hmm i prefer the last year's choice more :P

Then I don't see a reason for choosing 14 years old girls if they can't even work afterwards.

I don't like this year's winner at all.

I mean she is good - she has this doll-like look and porcelain skin.

But really - there were SO MANY MORE STRIKING girls up there, even in top-15.

I am sensing Dalma will be the most successful one from this top-4....

Forever crying for Filippa, May, Sunniva and Kaylin.

I wouldn't worry, because it doesn't really matter who actually wins. I do like Eva (legs for miles!), but the others in the top 15 have just as much chance as doing well, if not better.

I like the top 3, except, like kab, I don't get Dalma. The more I see, the less I like.

Regarding diversity, 2012 was better, this year, not a single model from Asia or South America made it in the top 15 :shock:

I bet the finalists will do well than the winners, it has always been like that lately :flower:

EML's last credible winner was Julia Saner way back in 2009

Some of the non-finalists will even have a bonafide career than the actual Top 15, just think about Cora ('08), Nyasha ('09), Maria Borges ('10), Antonina Petkovic ('11) & Marine Deleeuw ('12) :lol: The latter 3 didn't even make it the World Finals & look where they are now :wink:

Until next year, guys! Thanks for all the help! :flower::magic:

From the top 4 I only like Amilna and maybe Alexandra.
How some girls made the top 15 is beyond my comprehension. :/

Regarding diversity, 2012 was better, this year, not a single model from Asia or South America made it in the top 15 :shock:

I bet the finalists will do well than the winners, it has always been like that lately :flower:

EML's last credible winner was Julia Saner way back in 2009

Some of the non-finalists will even have a bonafide career than the actual Top 15, just think about Cora ('08), Nyasha ('09), Maria Borges ('10), Antonina Petkovic ('11) & Marine Deleeuw ('12) :lol: The latter 3 didn't even make it the World Finals & look where they are now :wink:

Until next year, guys! Thanks for all the help! :flower::magic:

True!

Hopefully the girls who I adored get noticed.

^^Estelle being a French Chinese, made it into the Top 15 though, at least! But yea i agreed 2012 was more diverse. Wow i just knew that Maria Borges used to be an EML contestant :lol: Can't wait for next year! LMAO that fast :rofl: Ugh i'm still pressed this year China's winners are sooo basic. Wished Zhang Xin & Hong Wei Xin would have taken their places instead :cry: lolol obviously i'm still not happy about it :lol::P

I'm from Czech republic so I should be happy about her winning. Well I really like her, but she is typical "tokyo type" girl, long legs, young, freckles... she just din't blow me away. I expect something more from the winner and I feel like Sunniva or Filippa has it. :( What a surprise! I also don't like 2nd runner up, I mean also she is fine and she will be working, but there is lot of girls like her... This is BIG DISSAPOINTING for me....:blink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->