00463c4f.jpg
00463c32.jpg
00463c83.jpg

00463c26.jpg
00463c16.jpg
00463c30.jpg
00463c2a.jpg

elitemodellook

We have just been told that Jaimie, our Elite Model Look Netherlands 2013 winner, contracted a serious virus in China. Therefore she had to stop competing in the world final in Shenzhen, China.
To get the treatment she needs, Jamie is now on her way back to the Netherlands. We all wish her the best for the treatment and recovery.

Sweet Jaimie, we’re thinking of you. Get well soon!

Much love, team Elite Model Management Amsterdam and Elite Model Look Nederland

Facebook- Elite Model Management Amsterdam

Poor Jaimie! :cry: I'm not a big fan of her but i do feel sorry for her :( What a bad timing in the amidst of the competition. Wishing her a speedy recovery. Get well soon Jaimie. It's tomorrow! The finale! :buzz: Hope i could make it lol. Will Nowfashion do the coverage again like last year? I haven't even have my Top 15 list yet :lol: Will reveal it tomorrow last min :P

My bets for the Top 15 ^_^

Brazil- Karini
Bahamas- Shavon
Canada- Joly-Ann
Chile-Catalina
China-Aki
Denmark- Filippa
Estonia- Herke
France- Estelle Chen
Hungary- Dalma
Norway-Sunniva
Poland- Iga
Romania-Patricia
USA- Lauren
Ukraine- Luba
UK- May

1st: May-UK
2nd: Sunniva-Norway
3rd: Luba- Ukraine

Alternates
Czech Republic- Eva
Slovakia-Baya
Brazil-Beatriz
Monaco-Alexandra
Netherlands- Jaimie
South Africa- Bianca
Thailand- Narawadee Ruangpeng

Can't wait to know the results tomorrow!! :clap:

Already tomorrow!

Hopefully, we will get the whole finale on YT soon and not in a year like with EML 2012.

What I think will happen.

Top-15.​
UAXL2sp.jpg

ppY5NnI.jpg

L8TUByP.jpg

yh42qwY.jpg

WPLQGRS.jpg

mgth6Bx.jpg

5hiKiif.jpg

bXDClhl.jpg

NDZnJnW.jpg

WkDT4Z0.jpg

IaXBlCW.jpg

MrAOeAs.jpg

Top-3
xd44YQJ.jpg

Byx5JA1.jpg

forvzfD.jpg

But My personal top-3:
Filippa
Sunniva
Kaylin

P.S. Jaimie would have been top-15. I am still so pressed/sad about this situation. Of course it would happen to one of the most stunning girls in years.

My personal:

1. Winner: Filippa! She looks like a beautiful witch from a Scandinavian folk tale. Shes an elf.
2. Second Place: Angola or Uk are true classic beauties
3. Third Place: Czech Republic useful face for many different missions.

//// Em

My top
Amilna Angola so young
Catalina Chile young
Aki China
Filippa Denmark young
Estelle France young
Alexandra Monaco
Eva Czech
Dalmatia Hungary young
Patricia Romania young
May UK
Sunniva norway
I think Norway and Uk will be top 2 also because they are old enough to work now with other favorites 2 years away and bodies change so may fade before they ever break

Both USA look too commercial/ beauty queen

In a few hours, we'll find out the winner of EML 2013! :woot:

Will they make history and pick the 1st Asian, African, Carribean or Latina winner? Or will they pick a European again?

I just hope that it won't be like last year's Top 15, full of 14 yr olds who went back to school & ended up in Elite's development board

Goodluck to all the girls! :flower: There will surely be surprises tonight both good & bad :lol::wink:

2625npv.jpg

2z3pdlu.jpg

weibo

Last edited by a moderator:
This is it! The finale of EML 2013! :buzz: Can't make up my own Top 15 lol but here's my favs :smile:

elitemodellook

And i kinda like the Angolan winner but somehow her look is a bit too quirky for me. Not sure yet hehe. I might change my mind anytime :lol: Where can we watch this btw? :3

Okay i do like Amilna from Angola right now. She's a striking model after all & absolutely one of a kind. Actually she has the most unique face among all of these girls :D I'm a yes. Oh i've just found out about Denmark winner LOL! How late :lol: Another stunner :heart: Btw they've listed out the Top 15! :buzz:

Okay i do like Amilna from Angola right now. She's a striking model after all & absolutely one of a kind. Actually she has the most unique face among all of these girls :D I'm a yes. Oh i've just found out about Denmark winner LOL! How late :lol: Another stunner :heart: Btw they've listed out the Top 15! :buzz:

Where!?

Is there any chance to watch it live?

^I saw EML just posted this on their Instagram! :buzz:

Top 15

Sunniva (Norway)
Dalma (Hungary)
Amilna (Angola)
Estelle (France)
Eva (Czech Republic)
Filippa (Denmark)
Kaylin (USA)
Baya (Slovakia)
Gina (Germany)
Viktoria (Austria)
Anita (Russia)
May (UK)
Iga (Poland)
Patricia (Romania)
Alexandra (Monaco)

Estelle, Amilna, Filippa, Sunniva, May, Kaylin & Eva (I kinda like her too :lol: ) :woot: I can't believe the Estonian winner didn't make it! :o OMG!

Top-15

Norway
Hungary
Angola
France
Czech Republic
USA - Kaylin
Slovakia
Danemark
Germany (WHAT!?)
Austria
Russia (WOW!)
UK
Poland
Romania
Monaco​

So happy for Amilna, Estelle, Sunniva, Flippa, and Alexandra!:clap: I'm also thinking May of the UK is going to win but you never know!

I'm also shocked about Herke and Shavon I thought they had a great chance at making the top 15.

Some of my favs didn't make it :cry: I want Estelle, May & Sunniva to be the Top 3! LOL @ Germany & Russia btw...

Wow! No China? :shock: Bahamas & Estonia didn't make it? :ninja: Oh my...matsu, I agree about Germany & Russia :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->