ungass100079.jpg
ungass100098.jpg

ungass100112.jpg
ungass100135.jpg
ungass100150.jpg

ungass100174.jpg

catwalking

Last edited by a moderator:
Another celebutard collection. Oh well, it really couldn't get any worse there anyway.
Will I be surprised when they both get shuffled out the door? NO.
Mr. Ungaro is not dead, maybe HE SHOULD BE THE CREATIVE DIRECTOR and not some braindead hollywood hoover.

You know what? I like this better than just about anything Cortazar has done. I know people are going to be too quick to judge Lindsay, but I think this is just fine.

Sure she's not exactly the most astounding person in the world and she's known for her trampy attitude but as a young celebrity she's shopped everywhere and knows what sells and what doesn't, which is a valuable key in designing a collection.

I dunno, I guess what I'm trying to say is that she just shouldn't be judged too quickly.

From the pictures I've seen it doesn't look like just another celebrity fashion line to me.

Excuse me but because one shops does not mean one can design and let alone head one of the most prestigious Parisienne houses - the b*tch is off her face most of the time - you could throw a sock on her head and tell her she looks fabulous...... and she'll believe you!! I am so sick of celebrities getting into fashion!

For some reason, I see Matthew Williamson's Pucci with a hint of Jil Sander...

I cannot believe this happened! :shock:
I like Linsday as a woman and celebrity and I don't have any kind of prejudice about her and her fashion career,but this show is such a crappy mess!
The collection is so weak and cheap that it could get any worse!
It seems like a worse version of Agatha Ruiz De La Prada,which is probably one of the worst shows to be held out there

"Dressed in a white mini dress and red stiletto heels, the actress sparked a paparazzi frenzy at the Louvre museum where the show was held, creating exactly the kind of buzz executives at Ungaro had been hoping for."

I don't understand their thinking: Buzz, yes, but then the president of Ungaro says they are all about selling...Does anyone really think the sort of girl who relates to Lindsay and her lifestyle is going to show up with thousands of dollars to buy this junk? A lot of it looks like a second rate Project Runway outfit... Good luck with a big sales spike- I'll believe it when I see it... :(

"It's not good to show your nipples so they should be covered," Lohan told Reuters, referring to the heart-shaped pasties.

Oh really? :rolleyes:

OK, only the short dresses are nice and lovely, th rest looks trashy and cheap.

I have to say that the whole Lindsay Lohan thing is the most bizarre event I have witnessed in the fashion industry....
All that aside, this isn't a mess but it is pretty cheesy and has no coherence whatsoever BUT I expected SO much worse, I am going to just sit back and see what happens with Lohan in the future.

For the collection itself, I don't think it's all bad. Some nice pieces, some ugly pieces and everything in between. The whole thing is not really inspiring or especially beautiful, but I expected worse. But then, I don't think Lindsay has that much of a say in the creative process anyway. At least with this collection.

That said, I think LL for Ungaro is a bad idea anyway you look at it. It's such a bad precedent. First actresses took models jobs (magazine covers and ads), now actresses are going to take designers' jobs as well? I hope this whole thing fails.

There are some beautiful, albeit irrelevant, cocktail dresses in the bunch - mainly the drapey, relaxed, more subdued pieces. Besides that, there really isn't much else going on here. It's everything we've been seeing for the last few seasons: bodycon, lots of skin, harem pants, BOLD colors, the typical ideals of 'sexiness', etc. As boring as it is, I feel that a lot of trendy rich girls will eat it up, bulk style.

In regards to Lindsay Lohan's involvement, she will never satisfy the public. She will only ever satiate many ppl's sick desire to see her crash and burn. Not to say she is deserving or well suited for the title (SHE IS NOT), but why not judge the works objectively rather than subjectively? I also think the ppl over @ Ungaro are terrible for exploiting Lohan's chaotic, disturbed life in hopes of garnering infamy and publicity. It's definitely working but in no way is it helping the addiction-addled Lohan. She is probably too sauced and deluded to even realize how terribly sad this whole mess is.

You know what? I like this better than just about anything Cortazar has done. I know people are going to be too quick to judge Lindsay, but I think this is just fine.

Sure she's not exactly the most astounding person in the world and she's known for her trampy attitude but as a young celebrity she's shopped everywhere and knows what sells and what doesn't, which is a valuable key in designing a collection.

I dunno, I guess what I'm trying to say is that she just shouldn't be judged too quickly.

From the pictures I've seen it doesn't look like just another celebrity fashion line to me.

I agree.

I'm already tired of all the immature comments about Lindsay, comments that really have nothing to do with this presentation/show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->