Emanuel Ungaro F/W 10.11 Paris

Much better than last season. But then again, ANYTHING is an improvement from last season with heart pasties!
YIKES!

:innocent:remember when i said this wasn't that bad..:sick:...yea its that bad
no wait, its terrible
ill fitted mall clothes, :yuk:!

I have to agree. Some of the garments this collection just looks like cheap prom dresses. I see what they tried to do with the pleats but it did not work out. The sheer tops are ok though lol but that about it. But anything is better than last season.

God it's so disgustingly trendy. It's like walking through the mall.

The light black dresses near the end are pretty enough I guess and it might appear to be a step up from last season but really it's still quite hideous.

Well, it looks lovely to me. Better than last season.
The dresses are cute and pretty.

It's just so... lazy. The clothes, the hair and make up, everything is really, really lazy.

It's actually really Ungaro, very 80s, very cute, and wasn't the 80s about prom dresses and bad taste colorurs? This has all of those elements that sum up the decade. I have no odea if they've changed the team, but it's a huge improvement.

This is just so 'meh', I have no other words for it. Okay, so it isn't ugly, but we shouldn't applaud someone for not creating something horrendous. The prints aren't that nice also.

But who knows, taken into account the huge step forwards compared to last season, maybe we will see another one next season

It's such an improvement it could have been way worse. Some things are quite pretty. You can't blame Estrella for Lindsay's drama that follows her around.

FYI everybody -

Following her dire debut as artistic adviser at Emanuel Ungaro last season, this collection looks to be shaping up rather differently – without Lindsay Lohan.

As the A/W10 show kicked off in Paris this morning, a certain
Ms. Lohan – who’s been spotted in the front row of several shows in the French capital this season – was a no-show, leaving chief designer Estrella Archs to unveil the winter collection alone.

“She’s not involved in this,” a spokesperson for Ungaro told WWD this morning,
leading to speculation as to whether the company has cut ties with actress completely.

Knew this would happen.

This looks MUCH better than the previous Spring Summer disaster!
It's still super bad and hideous but the clothes look decent now,no more silly hearts(thanks THE LORD)and other blatant stuff
The final dresses aren't THAT bad actually,they're quite good
...so Lilo has been bumped from Ungaro? :evil:?

I guess this is better than last season, and I'm guessing that by reading other people's comments xD lmao. No, this actually looks way better than last season but it's still pretty terrible. Ungaro should disappear. Actually it should've never even been created xD

Yes it's better than previous season but.... it looks like a zara fashion show or a brand like that... Not innovative at all..
And...WHY they matched the cheap colors of the belt to the shoes or bags?!!! :yuk: I hate that...

Balmain & Ungaro, the upscale fashion mall brands.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the look on Tanya D and that's about it. SO boring but definitely an improvement from last season circus.

So girlish))) I like dresses especially! Very nice collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->