Emanuel Ungaro F/W 10.11 Paris

The more I look at it the more I dislike it. But it has potential under someone who can wear it right.

i like the second look and i am kind of in love w/ the first polka dot dress w/ that green sash and the green accessories... but ummmm yea i kind of hate it all together... can they just STOP using Lohan?

Is La Lohan still part of Ungaro's creative helm? This collection is... :ninja:

I like polka dots, but not when mixed with green sashes etc. Honestly the collection isn't that bad. It's inoffensive, commercial and wearable...although it is incredibly boring.

^^^ no the house has confirmed that Lohan has nothing to do with this collection. and honestly, i don't see a lot of difference...

Well, the good news is that you can basically recreate any of these looks with clothes from H&M. That's how uncreative this is.

It's pretty inoffensive for the most part, and for a more mid-priced label this wouldn't be a bad collection, but considering that it's a) shown in Paris, b) a couture house and c) expensive, it's pretty much a failure.

I like the look on Tanya D and that's about it. SO boring but definitely an improvement from last season circus.

I agree. Tanya's was about the only look I like.
It IS better than last season... but that's not exactly a hard season to beat.

they need to stop with this pink all the time. how much of this was lindsay a part of?

nicole phelps on style.com pretty much slaughtered this collection and out right said this designer is not upto the job OUUUCH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->