Emanuel Ungaro F/W 10.11 Paris

I honestly liked the first collection better. At least it wasn't as boring as this. -_-

Not feeling the silk/ shiny materials. Of course, if this is about putting on a little shift and hopping from scene to scene, I understand. But it seems to lack depth.

This is kind of better than last season, but it still looks tacky and cheap and they can't blame it on lindsay now.

I am sympathetic to Archs - how do you do Ungaro without making it colorful, frilly, ruche-y, dressy, etc. in a season of black jackets/coats and minimalism?

Better than the collection with Lindsey's touch....but not strong enough in comparison with other designers this season. Some of the looks are a bit dated. The texture on the pink dress is very nice...that's all...

i'm sorry, but there exist those in this world who would've praised this collection even if it were roped off plastic waste bags as long as lindsay lohan had nothing to do with it. there also exist those who'd decry this selfsame collection if they thought she lent her hand to the endeavor.

seriously, this collection shows only a marginal improvement on last season and that's mostly on account of the TIME allowed for this collection compared to the lack thereof for the last. this collection had no spirit. it has nothing to say. as i suspected, estrella archs bore much of the responsibility of the lackluster quality from the last collection and it shows in this collection.

there exists more personality in one pair of shoes from last season than in this entire collection. they could just reproduce clothes from the archive and save themselves some money.

i'm sorry, but there exist those in this world who would've praised this collection even if it were roped off plastic waste bags as long as lindsay lohan had nothing to do with it. there also exist those who'd decry this selfsame collection if they thought she lent her hand to the endeavor.

seriously, this collection shows only a marginal improvement on last season and that's mostly on account of the TIME allowed for this collection compared to the lack thereof for the last. this collection had no spirit. it has nothing to say. as i suspected, estrella archs bore much of the responsibility of the lackluster quality from the last collection and it shows in this collection.

there exists more personality in one pair of shoes from last season than in this entire collection. they could just reproduce clothes from the archive and save themselves some money.
Cosign. Exactly what I was thinking. Seeing this collection makes me believe last season's was mainly burned at the stake due to Lohan supposedly being an artistic adviser. It makes you wonder how much creative control she actually did have since judging from this season, which she is not involved, to last season's theirs not much of a difference. In fact it's quite a down grade. Someone mentioned it is high priced mall clothes? Indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->