Emmy Awards 2004

Kirsten Davis.

kim.jpg

Some woman who looks like a fish... :ninja:

fish.jpg

The skinny, beautiful and nasty Mischa Barton.

skinny.jpg

I watched a few minutes of it here and there and saw Sharon stone looking really bad and as trashy as they come, and Drea De Matto winning her Emmy, she looked lovely.

teri hatcher and melania knauss look AMAZING

melania is 100% babe babe babe.......does she have a job? i keep wondering what she does

SJP's chanel dress is :yuk: really not good for chanel HC :shock:

Sharon stone keeps wearing those cheap satin dresses......she needs to steer clear from them even though her body is in tip top condition

best : kirsten davis hands down
other favs: Mariska Hargitay in Vera Wang, Kathryn Morris in Carmen Marc Valvo [she's so damn cute]
worst : edie falco :rofl: jeeeeeeeeeesus
jennifer garner looks good..but it looks like she's getting married
jennifer anniston looks good too..except theres a part of me that wants to see her wear BLACK..all the time..
since a few years back when renee zellwigger wore the yellow dress to the oscar [or golden globes] i don't think there'll ever be anyone who can top that yellow dress..so i don't like what Janel Moloney's wearing.

i agree with you sean re: sharon stone.

yeah wasn't a huge fan of sjp's dress.

apparently melania was a model? no idea.

i like maria menounous's dress! I think it's cute!

There was this women at the emmy's whose pic hasn't been posted yet but she looked gorg with this great wavy red hair and red lips. I can't believe they let Jen Garner where OdlR s/s 05! How unfair!

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 20 2004, 07:47 PM
Now, this is what I would wear to the Emmys. :heart: :lol:

pouf.jpg

[snapback]370938[/snapback]​

looks so cute, but like something one of the olsens already wore.

no one took my breath away.... i was sort of bummed.... i did not mind sharon stone.... i dont think the satin dresses look cheap but i do think that color last night did look a bit like an ABS dress....

did not like sjp's hair the straight into the curls.... i did not love the dress but also did not hate it....

i dont even know if i have a fav... garners dress did not do it for me.... jennifer pitt looked pretty but just that pretty.... sort of blah.... jaime lynn i think that might be my fav dress like that color.

mary louise did not like that....
meryl looked bad bad bad

did not really like any sex and the city girls hated what kim wore... so i guess i did not like anything really ... too bad! better luck next year!

i wish edie and james would have won for best actor and actress that PISSED me off

melania is beautiful! yes, i heard she used to be a model. wow.

jennifer garner in Oscar was amazing. His whole collection for SS05 is amazing. I didn't know SJP looked that bad! maybe it's just because she's in my favorite show haha.

Mischa Barton, Sarah Jessica Parker, Melanie Knauss and Jennifer Garner are the best dressed.

Debra Messing looks weird in that Michael Kors number, maybe it's because she's wearing it so low.

Maybe it's just me but the way SJP's boobs were pushed up, they look as though they're rectangular.

Maria Menounos' dress is cute, but drop that ugly hairdo, it's so Cindy Crawfordish. :sick:

Jennifer Aniston, she looks so sick and boring. She almost looks the same as when she wore the Versace cream dress to Cannes.

jennifer garner looked bad imo, i didn't like how the dress fitted mischa, made her look really wide, and mypersonal favorite had to be kim cattrall, great dress, she pulled it off, much better than last years i may say. but cythia-wtf??? didn't she wear almost the same dress to another award show once????
all in all, alot of great dresses but just didn't look right on the people wearing it

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 20 2004, 03:33 PM
Someone in green. The date of that guy from 24?

green.jpg

[snapback]370924[/snapback]​

That's Jamie-Lynn DiScala, Meadow from the Sopranos in Monique L'huillier.

omarosa
omarosa1.jpg
omarosa2.jpg

i really hate to say it but she doesn't look that bad.

I liked Kristin Davis, Edie Falco, but I love Marithsa Hartigay?

I did not like Mischa Barton's dress on her..and I have seen Sharon Stone look better.

joley richardson looks AMAZING!!!!!!!
whoa.

hubba hubba

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Sep 20 2004, 04:47 PM
Now, this is what I would wear to the Emmys. :heart: :lol:

pouf.jpg

[snapback]370938[/snapback]​

ME TOO!! just in lavendar...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members