Everything Facial Moisturizers

so you'd recommand cliniques one?
isnt la mer EXTREMELY expensive? how much is that one?

Dove Essential Nutrients day lotion :heart:

it's amazing! hydrates my skin and keeps it smooth, i've tried other brands but always come back to this one! plus its relatively cheap...:blush: which is just a bonus!

Dear Leonie,

If you go look on ebay, creme de la mer is cheaper than if you bought it full price. I have gotten1 oz for around $80 before. Right now, if you look on ebay, they range from $80-$95.

For the 2 oz, you can get one for around $140-$170.

I know it seems costly, but a little goes a LONG way...

candicec

hey what would be good for combination skin? and wouldn't be too pricey...
Is the Clean and Clear one any good?

candicec said:
Dear Leonie,

If you go look on ebay, creme de la mer is cheaper than if you bought it full price. I have gotten1 oz for around $80 before. Right now, if you look on ebay, they range from $80-$95.

For the 2 oz, you can get one for around $140-$170.

I know it seems costly, but a little goes a LONG way...

candicec
I seccond that...Ebay is the only place you can get La Mer without killing your budget...Its worth a try to see if it works for you... To me there is nothing above..

Favourite Moisturizer

In the land of gazillion skincare products, it is diyingly confusing which products work well.

Post your favourite moisturizer!

Mine is;

P6654_hero.jpg

I love it. Keeps skin hydrated ALL day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Facial moisturizer - I've been using the proactiv system. Seems to work for me... Yahoo!!

And body moisturizer - Eucerin. Inexpensive and very effective! Also doubles as eye make-up remover :wink:

Which oil-free moisturizer would you recommend for someone with really oily skin? :D

twilight fairy said:
In the land of gazillion skincare products, it is diyingly confusing which products work well.

:blink: That's supposed to be dizzyingly (that's not a word, yep, buttt..:innocent: :lol:)

I use Creme De La Mer and it's the best thing I've ever put on my face

The Perfect Moisturizer

Hello everyone, I've been lurking for quite sometime and finally have a request. I have been looking for the PERFECT moisturizer. I have tried hope in a jar, Boots, can't remember which one, Have a nice day by Origins and several others, and I can't find one that I really like. I have combo skin, my cheeks are perfect, forehead is oily, nose is extremely dry. My requirements are that it makes my skin feel smooth, it's not greasy, it contains and SPF and is just all around great. I have looked on mau and just can't seem to come up with anything. Everything starts off great, then they just seem to start feel greasy and sit on my face. Any suggestions, please help.

WOW i so need something like that as well!!If any one knows about something that fills in for that description post it please!!!

** Please make a search for other threads discussing the issue you're intrested in, before posting one **

I use aqua fusion from lancome, it´s great. and i have fairly oily skin so that might be good for you too, hye park lover

For face: Aesop Mandarin Hydrator or Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum
For Body: Cake "It's a Slice!" or Roger Gallet body cream in Pink Grapefruit
For Feet: Burt's Bees Foot Balm (smells like minty coconut), Benefit "Sandal Scandal", or Body Shop Peppermint Foot Cream.

Probably loreal wrinkle decrease... it's really light, oil free, and soaks into skin instantly.. Perfect for my oily skin! I'm 18 but I like using things with anti aging stuff in it, because then it hopefully helps prevent them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->