Everything Facial Moisturizers

I love Jurlique's day care face lotion and Olay's moisturizing cream.

Hye Park Lover, I think Biotherm's Melting Moisturizing Matifying Fluid from the Biopur range is pretty good for oily skin tones :flower: ^_^.

Annick Goutal Creme Splendide and Chantecaille Flower Harmonizing Creme

For feet - Palmers Cocoa butter
For face - Alternate between Dr. Brandt Infinite moisture or Clean and Clear Dual action with salicylic acid....My face has been better or more acne free.
and for body - St. Ives Whipped Silk or Nivea with Vitamin E

Hye Park Lover said:
Which oil-free moisturizer would you recommend for someone with really oily skin? :D

I liked Virgin Vie's for oily skin but I can no longer get it here :cry:

Olay Complete all day moisture lotion spf 15. it's light and non-greasy and best of all it has spf!:wink:

For face - NYR frankincense nourishing cream

For body - Natura Bisse diamond body cream

For foot - Davies Gate cardamom foot butter

Oil Free Moisturizer for glowing skin...

Ok, so I know there are many threads which probably have similar topics, but I couldn't find any which I was precisely looiking for. I was wondering if any of you know of a oil free moisturizer, suitable for sensitive skin... but one which still leaves your skin GLOWING (in a healthy, non oily way)??? I really, really need one, as I am in a skin CRISIS rightnow! thankyou!:D :heart: :flower:

amorousluna said:
Ok, so I know there are many threads which probably have similar topics, but I couldn't find any which I was precisely looiking for. I was wondering if any of you know of a oil free moisturizer, suitable for sensitive skin... but one which still leaves your skin GLOWING (in a healthy, non oily way)??? I really, really need one, as I am in a skin CRISIS rightnow! thankyou!:D :heart: :flower:

I've had great luck with La Mer's oil absorbing lotion and Erno Laszlo's Mattifying lotion :flower:

Hipkitten said:
I've had great luck with La Mer's oil absorbing lotion and Erno Laszlo's Mattifying lotion :flower:

thank you so much! care to share a bit mroe about la mer??:flower:

anyone else?

candicec said:
Dear Leonie,

Sorry, I didn't explain why..
Okay let's see... the Shiseido is like this liquidy emulsion it is just fabulous. You know that dry feeling you get once you get out of the shower? Well this stuff rubbed onto your face just refreshes you and moisturizes sooo much better than any other kind of lotion. I just love the way it FEELS and smells on my face.

As for the creme de la mer...this is a much thicker moisturizer, and I love to use it as a base on my face before I go out. It gives that great glow/shine..better than any kind of foundation etc. Also, once you get used to the smell, you really can't switch to another kind.

:smile:

candicec

I currently have la mer, I totally know that glow you are talking about! Do you use it under foundation? Would you say shiseido is better? When do you use each? If you get out of the shower and do your make up soon after, do you se one on top of the other? What are some of the differences you've noticed?

Sorry, so many questions! I'd really appreciate any input though, I'm wondering if I should also get the shiseido miusturizer and how I should use it.

amorousluna said:
thank you so much! care to share a bit mroe about la mer??:flower:

anyone else?

I used to get really oily during the day and the La Mer has "cured" that. It's light and my make up goes on beautifully. It just makes my skin glow. Definitely worth the price tag :flower:

can la mer be put under blush and such? ive recently been using dr hauschka, and because it wasnt oil free, it left me with tiny little white heads all over my face. i think i was way to thick.. whats la mer like? its probably not oil free or anything, right?

amorousluna said:
can la mer be put under blush and such? ive recently been using dr hauschka, and because it wasnt oil free, it left me with tiny little white heads all over my face. i think i was way to thick.. whats la mer like? its probably not oil free or anything, right?

It's brilliant under make up; and the oil absorbing lotion is oil free and not heavy :flower:

here's a link to their site: http://www.cremedelamer.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY5778&PRODUCT_ID=PROD2463

thank you so much for all your help, i really do appreciate iT! if i can give karma i will... i have one more itty bitty quetion... is there anywhere i can get a tester/sample beforehand? im very apprehensive about venturing into another product.. especially one which costs so much. thanks:heart:

amorousluna said:
thank you so much for all your help, i really do appreciate iT! if i can give karma i will... i have one more itty bitty quetion... is there anywhere i can get a tester/sample beforehand? im very apprehensive about venturing into another product.. especially one which costs so much. thanks:heart:

If you go to your local La Mer counter (at certain department stores) they should have samples. :flower:

Hipkitten said:
I used to get really oily during the day and the La Mer has "cured" that. It's light and my make up goes on beautifully. It just makes my skin glow. Definitely worth the price tag :flower:

I too have very oily skin. I use paula dorf primer and it helped a lot but there was something about it I didn't really like. I'm totally going to try out the la mer oil absorbing lotion. I know that comment wasn't towards me, but thanks for the suggestion!

say it after me honeybee
you know what i'm gonna say
it's shea butter baby
shea butter all the way!

:rolleyes:

Right now I use Eucerin Dry Skin Cream.
Dove Essentials was irritating on my face for some reason.
Genes Vitamin E was thick and clogged my pores, causing breakouts :[
St. Ives just simply didn't help.

I've only used Eucerin for about a week, so we'll see how it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->