Givenchy S/S 10 Paris

Sorry,but totally don`t like it...When i saw the invitation(from that moment) i was hoping for something really exciting,but not...!

The shoes are really lovely, the black one reminds me of a ninja. :P I am really loving the Grecian looking dresses. Not a big fan of print.

i'm on a crusade against big wedges this season.... but i dont care her! the are too gorgeous!!!
i basically love everything except the outfits that have black AND white together. maybe just coincidence, but i think those are the only ones that don't work
the print is flawless, the Khaki is beyond, the sequined busts + transparent draping is ravishing... what can i say :P

EDIT: you see Sal we never happen to fully agree this season!! maybe we should talk more often again, no?
maybe we should just wait for Karl B)

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm on a crusade against big wedges this season.... but i dont care her! the are too gorgeous!!!
i basically love everything except the outfits that have black AND white together. maybe just coincidence, but i think those are the only ones that don't work
the print is flawless, the Khaki is beyond, the sequined busts + transparent draping is ravishing... what can i say :P

EDIT: you see Sal we never happen to fully agree this season!! maybe we should talk more often again, no?
maybe we should just wait for Karl B)

We are usually so in sync, but this season is giving us a workout! We don't have much hope left. Only YSL, McQueen, Chanel, Miu Miu... even Louis Vuitton. Someone has to turn it up! :neutral:

WTF is with the dark lipliner. I'm cringing.

Moving on from that it is a great collection. Not his best but I'm one of those who prefers his A/W collections.

I love love love this. Its very Tisci, no?

But why does Givenchy insist on making on the models look dead? That vampire/zombie make-up really does nothing for the girls, or the clothes for that matter. It's too heavy,too gothic and it distracts from the beauty of the pieces.

Those pale dresses are insane, the shoes and the prints are amazing :heart:
I really like this

I like the collection, especially the blazers and shoes :heart:

Absolutely exquisite! :crush: Seriously, favourite of the season so far without doubt.

not as wonderful as i originally tought but i like it!

the blazers and shoes are nice but the pants really F*** it up and those printed leggings and dhoti pants should be burned . To date Ricardo has yet to top his Fall 2007 collection.

^ I completely agree with you Salvatore. Usually, I feel so inspired after a Givenchy collection but this time I'm just bored.

this collection is fantastic! i love everything!
Riccardo Tisci is a genius!

*yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn* This is SURPRISINGLY dull and anti-climactic! I expect much more from Riccardo! Where is the GOLD!?!?!! The only remotely interesting pieces are the black and white Op-art print leggings and leather jacket. I am mystified at how much I am bored by this! Givenchy is many things, but NEVER boring! This collection looks like it was designed by a fashion school graduate student at best. It is astounding that Tisci, one of the most fabled and idolized designers of current fashion, could possibly send out something so forgettable and plain!

I like some of the pieces,but in general..I'm tierd of his clothes...though I think he could be a gread shoes desigher^_^

Where is the GOLD!?!?!!
:lol::lol::lol:
I do agree that this is reminiscent for F/W 07 but I do like the collection not love but whatever tisci does is usually really good. H/C was amazing I was hoping for something more like that. (The shoes are great as well)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarenabrilcoleman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->