• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Gucci S/S 2009 : Abbey Lee, Lily, Natasha by Inez & Vinoodh

ugh, the video adds such an amount of pretentiousness...

my stomach ain't feelin right no mo.

Abbey is walking like an idiot as in previous season`s video (whre every girl is walking like junky)

Those shoes are so gorgeous it makes the campaign look better haha.

is the movement
of these past 2 campaigns
hippies on acid..or is abbey jus stuck in the posing
mode

1009128651_orig_9.jpg

mdc

Natasha looks hot in that bikini :brows:
and the male models are starting to p*** me off now :angry:

^ yeah me too. Male models are completely wrong this time...

Well, I don't mind them... And I like the blue necklace on him...

How anyone could honestly tell the difference between the male model in that photo and Natasha is beyond me, I mean, they have the same chest and everything.

Usually gucci.com will upload more shots from the camaign, after a fee have been seen in print :flower:

girls models are pretty good but the male...and i think we could see the "pucci" touch here, with the geometric forms, flashy colors and brigtness materiau !

How anyone could honestly tell the difference between the male model in that photo and Natasha is beyond me, I mean, they have the same chest and everything.

Gee, I had no idea you were supposed to have a double D chest to be considered a woman! :rolleyes:

Gee, I had no idea you were supposed to have a double D chest to be considered a woman! :rolleyes:
I guess I'm just being an unreasonable, disgusting misogynist by expecting that a female model have discernible breasts of some sort.

Not that I don't appreciate your attempt to twist my observation of the fact that she has no breasts whatsoever into some affront to all womankind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maneaterwife
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->