High-Waisted Trousers

^ You know there's a Miss Sixty store in Georgetown, right? It's on Wisconsin, Im sure they might have them or be able to order them.

Im sorry but Scarlett looks enormous!

High waisted pants are so chic. I think they only work in a skinny leg or a wideleg.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have my old one from chloe i think s/s04? they are soo unflattering on the behind..no matter how skinny..ur a$$ will look flat and long..lol..i learned the hard way lol

high waists are very nice..... a nice alternative to those boring, and too much deja vu low waist or regular waist trousers....

Diorling said:
^ You know there's a Miss Sixty store in Georgetown, right? It's on Wisconsin, Im sure they might have them or be able to order them.

Im sorry but Scarlett looks enormous!

High waisted pants are so chic. I think they only work in a skinny leg or a wideleg.

Yea I've been there a couple of times....I'll have to go there this week or something. I hope they can get them :blush: :heart:

Scarlett looks disgusting. Marilyn doesn't partly because she has a white shirt on rather than that sl*tty top, partly because has an inner glow instead of dead eyes and partly because I don't want to slap her :lol: Plus the Misfits is one of my fave movies

OK I can't find high waisted jeans anywhere and have been in love with them forever. I was one of the last people to give in and go low waisted (though I do love my extreme Whyred skinnies). I BLOODY ADORE those Miss Sixty jeans you posted I Killed Couture. Do you know the name of the style?

I hate high waisted jeans, I was so glad when I thought I'd seen the last of them, I find them uncomfortable; I think this is one trend that I will never grow into.

i'm not really sure what to think about high-waisted trousers, i kinda like them but then again... don' t :D well i'm glad that the extremely low-waisted trousers are going but i think that in the end i'm more of an regural-waisted type of gal :wink: besides i think that with my body the high-waisted trousers will be as disaster as the low-waisted..

Those jeans on kate are ugly ...also i have those chloe jeans and they fit nice . Kate moss was cool but now her style is getting boring she dresses the same ALL the time , skinny jeans red shoes ....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz
get a stylist sweetie your beautiful.

Does anyone know where Kate got her beautiful (^ :P :lol:) jeans from? Or if those Miss Sixty jeans on the previous page are available in full length (I just noticed from the HQs that they are cropped). Any other jean buying suggestions would be good too!

I'm like 5'2 and i have a high waisted skirt, i wear it with a black singlet top tucked in. I'm hoping to buy some high waisted lee jeans. But I'm not sure, they fit great and look great on me but i have a little tummy and a little poked over the top. Very arrrghh. Maybe if i do some sit ups.

i think scarlott looks stunning in her high waisted jeans. OMG i never thought i'd say this but kate moss looks bad in hers. The lenghts of everything don't match up, that jacket looks tatty. and the tie up area on the jeans doesn't look like it matches the rest of the jeans. it looks very 38 year old woman who has no style. (Even though i know she is "bringing back the look") , i don't think shes pulled it off.

I've been looking all over for some high waist pants and I can't find any. Has anyone seen some online or in stores?

my gf that works at elle sweden told me a few months ago this was definitely the new jean trend...

^aren't those the same pants Scarlett has? They don't look too great on her so I would have to try those on before I splurge lol

SiennaInLondon said:
Scarlett looks disgusting. Marilyn doesn't partly because she has a white shirt on rather than that sl*tty top, partly because has an inner glow instead of dead eyes and partly because I don't want to slap her :lol: Plus the Misfits is one of my fave movies

OK I can't find high waisted jeans anywhere and have been in love with them forever. I was one of the last people to give in and go low waisted (though I do love my extreme Whyred skinnies). I BLOODY ADORE those Miss Sixty jeans you posted I Killed Couture. Do you know the name of the style?

no I didn't find out. I called Miss Sixty's in NY and they don't even know what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

I ADORE high waisted trousers but i can't find them anywhere which really annoys me. I think there really classy and great for events

here's one thing I dont see myself wearing.....some pple look nice it in but not me

:sick:

For me there's a difference between high-waisted pants and high-waisted jeans.

Pants - :D

Jeans - :yuk:

Please oh please don't come back. Do you really want to see an apple body squeezed into a pair of high-rise jeans? [insert shudder here]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RudaZuza2005
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->