iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #3 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
eskievlv your Anthra is beautiful! Please please please let me love my GSH!:cry:
Now which new colors do I want...I've been begging them for marine. Wonder if I should wait.

Although I don't regret the bag I chose, I wonder why I didn't get GSH as I really like GSH! I'm sure you'll love it and can't wait to see pics

Thanks! Wow this is strange, it does work on my iPod but not on my computer... I'm gonna send her an e-mail.

Which style will the Praline with GGH looks the best in? Omg....praline is practically my bag-dream come true!!! :heart::heart:

p.s: Is the City style smaller than the Part-time style as well?

PinkPrincess113 i missed out on the argent...was trying to decide if i wanted the argent PT RH or GSH.

Which style will the Praline with GGH looks the best in? Omg....praline is practically my bag-dream come true!!! :heart::heart:

p.s: Is the City style smaller than the Part-time style as well?

City is smaller than PT width wise.. also the handles are smaller and so is the shoulder strap (those are the differences in my city & PT)... The inner pocket is also bigger in the PT than in the City.

City and the PT are both great styles IMO but it just depends on your preference... how much stuff you carry, whether you like a smaller bag, if you want to wear it cross-body... etc

need a 05 turquoise first !!!
not sure if i'm into any of the other new colors besides maldives. they seem too pastel for my style.

when it comes to envelope clutches...do they need a certain about of people to make a clutch, or with any color they are making do they offer the clutch too? (obvi if it exists in real bal world in that color)

picking up my ggh amethyst tomorrow morning. am i the only one who got this style? i think they dumped it on me since no one seems to like that combo, but i needed something amethyst.

City is smaller than PT width wise.. also the handles are smaller and so is the shoulder strap (those are the differences in my city & PT)... The inner pocket is also bigger in the PT than in the City.

City and the PT are both great styles IMO but it just depends on your preference... how much stuff you carry, whether you like a smaller bag, if you want to wear it cross-body... etc

thank you girl...:flower:

I'm very much a First girl, but I think Praline will look so awesome with GGH, so I kinda have no choice but to go with the City instead for that one..Hope I will get used to a bigger bag than usual!! :P

Does Framboise every comes in First styles? that color will be soo cute and petite when on a First...crossing my fingers here...^_^

need a 05 turquoise first !!!
not sure if i'm into any of the other new colors besides maldives. they seem too pastel for my style.

when it comes to envelope clutches...do they need a certain about of people to make a clutch, or with any color they are making do they offer the clutch too? (obvi if it exists in real bal world in that color)

picking up my ggh amethyst tomorrow morning. am i the only one who got this style? i think they dumped it on me since no one seems to like that combo, but i needed something amethyst.

on the contrary, the pastels are just right for my style!!! :lol:

And I hope your ggh amethyst turns our perfect and even better than you expected!!!!

Haha thanks couturerapture!

I'm getting sucked into the Praline GGH combo... in my fave city style.. bad influence being in this forum!!!

on the contrary, the pastels are just right for my style!!! :lol:

And I hope your ggh amethyst turns our perfect and even better than you expected!!!!

after looking at pictures for 10 minutes i've still managed to fall in love with the new colors anyway. ugh this is too hard [on my wallet]

i think i am going to love the amethyst much more than i originally expected. this is my first GH bag. so excited!

vert d'eau:
lanabanana
coco109
dede8
mushgushwa
jaydotcee
brianna
couturecandystor
caratjuice
babybluestar
bby (weekender)
hooray

I hope I didn't skip anyone.

Haha thanks couturerapture!

I'm getting sucked into the Praline GGH combo... in my fave city style.. bad influence being in this forum!!!

I can't imagine Praline being complemented by any other hardware besides GGH...will you be getting one too? Too many enablers here I know!!! :lol:

I know Firsts aren't very popular with our girls in here...but anyone interested in a Framboise First? I think T&D wants a certain amount of girls before they produce the Framboise First?

Or at least that's what I think they meant....in their exact words....[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]

We are running the 4 colors.:smile:
Praline, Maldives, Framboise and Turquoise.
The City is the most popular bag by far.
the size is 10”H x 15”W x 3.5”D
If we get a few orders for First we’ll run them
Cheers
T&D

can someone who knows them better help decipher their words? lol
[/FONT]

Anyone else wish this topic could have its own message board? How much easier would that be?!
One thread could be titled, "T+D" maybe each color could have it's own topic too.
One thread titled, "im nervous about customs!"
Another would be "info about apple guard conditioners"
another could be "which size is right for me??", "did jacky change his website address?" and so and and so forth.

Wouldnt that just be so much easier and organized? How could we make this happen?

t&d just emailed me and we can do envelope clutches if we have FOUR GIRLS!

hautest
and myself are already down and would love praline with GGH. t&d said we all four have to do the same color, but we can choose GGH or SGH, whichever each person prefers. the price for the clutch is $150. PM me if interested, plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->