iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #3 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG... I think I have to order a Praline City with GGH. Aghhhhh, hate this addiction :blink:

I can't decide if I want praline ggh in city or work. Already put my order in for a turq work.

The new colours from NBF are pretty. Luckily for me, I'm not a fan of light coloured bags.

has anyone received tracking for their anthracite brief yet?

The new colours from NBF are pretty. Luckily for me, I'm not a fan of light coloured bags.

has anyone received tracking for their anthracite brief yet?

No, but I was supposed to get it today. I won't bug them because I haven't even paid any attention to my amethyst bag yet.:lol:

Although I don't regret the bag I chose, I wonder why I didn't get GSH as I really like GSH! I'm sure you'll love it and can't wait to see pics

Thanks! :flower: I sure hope I will. I just know that I would get more use out of it with other hardware. I will be sure to take pics. I don't know anyone else who ordered it with GSH.

i got my tracking from T&D for my anthracite but it is not active yet...site says no record of item :( maybe ill just wait for a surprise package.

Alasse i'm not a big fan of pastel colors but I'm considering a black PT in RH..

or maybe praline envelope GGH :D

has anyone asked about flat clutch in praline GSH?
loving this:
credit:mymanybags

Attachments

• Kevin_Flat_Clutch3.jpg
    Kevin_Flat_Clutch3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 23
woah ... they're fast. i just bug them for a tracking minutes ago and they already replied.

i want a black part time too but in GGH (that will have to wait until october).

i want a black city in GGH even though i already have a black city in RH.... something wrong with me there haha.

ohhhhhmy: what kind of anthra did u get? with what hardware?

I think the praline GGH Flat Clutch looks AMAZING!! I'd be down for that one for sure!!

oopsnow: did you email T&D about Plomb? i've emailed them way too many times and they've stopped responding to me about darker colors [anthra ggh] haha.

PinkPrincess113 Anthracite Work RH. (sorry didn't get the GGH..i know it's on your radar :wink: )

babybluestar isn't it stunning? i think i like praline better with GSH over GGH. i wonder if boys will make?!?

ZenEssence it looks like black to me when i did a google search might want to check out TPF for reference.

ohhhhhhmy: Oops!! Didn't realize the pic you posted was a GSH! I love it! However, I wear gold jewelry 10 to 1 over silver and with a clutch I think it should coordinate with the jewelry. I'm just picturing wearing my Hermes CDC cuff (gold) while carrying the GGH clutch and WOW!! So hott. :smile:

Here are pics of Plomb in the shade, in sunlight, and indoors. It can look dark grey (steel) to black to a hint of darkish blue-grey... gotta love those chameleon colors...

photos: tPf

Attachments

• IMG_3737.jpg
    IMG_3737.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3723.jpg
    IMG_3723.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3704.jpg
    IMG_3704.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator: