iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #4 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone wanting an amethyst should def let T&D know soon! They only buy enough leather to fill the orders they have....so don't wait!

missann: Yay!! Welcome to the cult :ninja: You first Bbag won't be your last!

DM: Great suggestion! Everyone who's looking for site info, look for the last person who requested it an PM them asking for it. Then, the next time you see someone request info YOU PM them with the info. :smile: I'm happy to help and give it out, but it's nice if everyone does their part and it keeps the thread from being spammed with requests. :flower:

Ilovebags: Jacky has some Prada Cervo bags....not sure if he has that exact style though....

My NBF haul arrives tomorrow (unless the powers that be at my local P.O. decide to be :evil: and not delivery express mail on Columbus day....

thank you pinkprincess!

can someone please pm me a good seller of chanel? im also looking for a tan mulberry bayswater if anyone knows of a good one!

from what i've seen so far T&D are the best for bal, but please do let me know your opinions!
so glad to have found this helpful thread! :flower:

I just got my oak mulberry bayswater from catty on friday! Really happy with it, i would definitely recommend cattys! I'll try post some pictures soon.

So excited to hear about the ps1!! I love this bag :woot:

Update on my Turq. I emailed the boys and they told me to try a pencil eraser. I did.. it took the glue off, but lightened the color a tad. I have been conditioning the crap out of that area all weekend. Nobody else would ever be able to notice it.. but since I know, my eyes go directly to that area.

I just got my oak mulberry bayswater from catty on friday! Really happy with it, i would definitely recommend cattys! I'll try post some pictures soon.

So excited to hear about the ps1!! I love this bag :woot:

oh amazing!! :D
please do post pics of your bayswater when you receieve it, i'll be excited to see it!!
can you please pm me catty's info? :flower:

oops sorry just re read your post and you said you'd already received it!!
can't wait to see pics! :D

Does anybody know if t&d still have black or praline ggh work left?

arisaa- 2 days ago, they just confirmed my black GSH work.. they also are doing black RH city i think

I cant wait for the PS1! Is he only doing it in black? regardless im getting it but i think id prefer some of the other colors.

I hope he does other colors of the ps1, theres an amazing navy that i saw on a thread at tpf

oh amazing!! :D
please do post pics of your bayswater when you receieve it, i'll be excited to see it!!
can you please pm me catty's info? :flower:

pm'd you! ill try post some pictures in the next few days.

macaroonie me too! the navy looks so good, imo it looks a bit more special than a black satchel. i love the suede versions too but its so impractical

PG_500182667_FS.jpg

pic from barneys.com

suede reps usually never really well replicated. i hope J's making the smoke..

Can anyone give me their opinion on who makes the best birkin replica?

I love the Mulberry bayswater...can't wait to see a pic paperbirds I refer to this bag lovingly as the working girls birkin!
Hope your haul gets to you soon BBS:woot:
Welcome diamondeyes:D
Thanks for the VG love ladies..it was fun taking her out for a spin.:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
wooots! 4th thread already. This thread is as fast as a bullet!

paperbirds Please post pictures of your Mulberry bayswater! :smile:

and yay for PS1! I know many of you ladies have been waiting for the production of the PS1 :smile:

PinkPrincess113: Your Black GGH PT and Sapphire GSH Work looks amazing! And WOW, another work again??? Haha :D

And how is the Chanel Rodeo Drive Medium from catty? :smile:

I only want the PS1 if it's done in the gorgeous bright yellow that kimair has. I LOVE it!! :smile::smile:

I've heard that Jacky and Catty both have good Mulberry. I've heard that Jacky's is SO good that it could be auth. I have the large oak Bays from him and it's a very sturdy bag! It's mammoth though! I should have gotten the regular size :shock:

bagalicious: Thanks!! I've been a very patient girl waiting for these bags but it's pretty much gone now. Time for them to arrive. It's like being at th end of a pregnancy...it may only be one more day, but it feels like an eternity! :lol: Love the mod pic with the VG! LOVE your boots! I'm wearing mine (which are similar) tomorrow since yours look so hott! :smile: And ITA about the Bayswater being the working girl's Birk!! Great description!

PinkPrincess: Your haul sounds perfect! Getting all the styles/combos you want and not sacrificing. Sometimes figuring out your order is like a puzzle...you just got figure out where they fit!

arisaa: I believe T&D are sold out of praline GGH. I know they have GSH Works and PT's. I think they also just got more black GGH Works. It's always best to ask them directly though, you can sometimes snag a bag that was given up at the last minute, and thus becomes available. I've been able to get a bag or two this way! :smile:

YAY PS1! i'm so uber excited.
do you think he'd make a python version?

can someone pm me jacky's info?
pls pls. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"