Isabel Marant #2

ecover.jpg

We are really excited to share the Etoile Spring 2012 lookbook with you guys! This season's Etoile girl is stepping out of winter with long legs in platforms, on roller skates, and on her bike. Clad in bright florals, liberty prints, and patchwork Indian printed cottons, she has Isabel Marant's aura of effortless sexiness and the fresh energy of spring.

We can't wait for our shipment, which includes all the prints featured in the book, plus many variations of each of the pieces. We were also excited to see the Max plaid shirt, Abut mesh knit sweater, and Fargo linen jacket shown exactly as we bought them!

Enjoy this little glimpse into spring and start getting excited for the first shipment...
e2.jpg
e1.jpg
e3.jpg
e4.jpg
e5.jpg
e6.jpg
e7.gif
e8.jpg
e9.jpg
e10.jpg
e11.jpg

metiersf.blogspot.com

New Arrivals from Etoile Isabel Marant
Haca Jacket / Imad Elastic Waist Skort / Kelan Crew Socks / Handy Wedge Sandal
JIMHACPS12-PIMIMDPS12-F4.jpg

Cola Long Gauze Dress / Kelan Crew Socks / Handy Wedge Sandal
DIMCOLPS12-F1.jpg

Jaz Gorgeous Flower Dress / Kelan Crew Socks / Handy Wedge Sandal
DIMJAZPS12-F1.jpg

lagarconne-blog.blogspot.com

the etoile lookbook is like 100times better than the actual ads for the main collection

i don't like the etoile stuff really

much prefer the runway im collection

The watch is PERFECT, but what's with the price?!

http://www.isabelmarant-outlet.com/about-us/

Is this a reliable website? I just happened to find it when I searched for a product from Fall 2011 but I've never heard of it before. I noticed a spelling mistake on their main page so that's why I questioned the authenticity. And also they had random other pieces from other lines labeled "isabel marant marc jacobs" and other things

http://www.isabelmarant-outlet.com/about-us/

Is this a reliable website? I just happened to find it when I searched for a product from Fall 2011 but I've never heard of it before. I noticed a spelling mistake on their main page so that's why I questioned the authenticity. And also they had random other pieces from other lines labeled "isabel marant marc jacobs" and other things

I think deep down you already know the answer. It's a scam.

They use other online stores products mostly NAP pics but also put up pictures of fakes sneakers sold as authentic...:ninja:
The clothes sizing is wrong as well (S, M, L...).

Except for known online stores, I wouldn't trust any other sites which doesn't even indicate their registered HQ, a phone number (that you can check) and other basic legal info.

I think deep down you already know the answer. It's a scam.

They use other online stores products mostly NAP pics but also put up pictures of fakes sneakers sold as authentic...:ninja:
The clothes sizing is wrong as well (S, M, L...).

Except for known online stores, I wouldn't trust any other sites which doesn't even indicate their registered HQ, a phone number (that you can check) and other basic legal info.

Yeah, I kinda knew all along :lol: It was just nice to think about

Damn, I should have bought the Dilber coat when I had the chance:innocent:

This is Karoline in Roomi lace top, Haca jacket and Adam white skinny jeans, all by Isabel Marant!
17febhaca3+(1+of+1).jpg
17febhaca2+(1+of+1).jpg

charlotteforshine.com

the spring stuff just makes me think of holly hobbie...
^_^

littlejennywren.blogspot

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-02-21 at 3.48.06 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-02-21 at 3.48.06 PM.png
    401.4 KB · Views: 1
I wonder if you guys own the betty or bobby sneakers
Do they really feel confortable?
I would like to know if you can walk in them for a long time or they get painful ...
Posted via Mobile Device

Does anyone know why she changed her sizing? It used to be "0-1-2-3" Now I noticed is "36-38-40-42"

Does anyone know why she changed her sizing? It used to be "0-1-2-3" Now I noticed is "36-38-40-42"

did she? i'm glad she changed her sizing. 1-2-3 sizing is confusing. why was it sized like that in the first place?:unsure:

I wonder if you guys own the betty or bobby sneakers
Do they really feel confortable?
I would like to know if you can walk in them for a long time or they get painful ...
Posted via Mobile Device

I've got the Bobby and it took me some time getting used to, especially as I walk a lot too. I was surprised to experience this slight discomfort as the Bobby/Betty wedge is lower than on my Bekketts which are really like slippers and with which I can walk a lot with no trouble at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->