Isabel Marant #2

Has anyone tried on the flatform-ish sandals yet? I'm trying to figure out what size to order but La Garconne says they fit small and Net-a-porter says they fit big :blink:

The fall collection is up on Moda Operandi if anyone is interested ^_^
Really want to order this jacket, just wondering if anyone has this website before
m-24-415-11872-i2fctUMKexF6.jpg

maybe now she went global and she has a faithful community of consummers she knows that they can keep on rising the prices up and people will still buy anyway
jerome dreyfuss did the same thing

The coat looked like suede/shearling so that may explain the price (that and moda operandi has a price increase doesn't it?)

Also there appeared to be more sizes available than before, which is good for me ^_^

I was wondering if anyone has seen the long sleeved version of the Ulyse jacket. It's the oversized khaki army style one. The short sleeved version is on matches but can't even find a pic of this. It's called URO and is look 24 on the SS12 show. Have tried every uk stockist I can think of and am now prepared to look further afield. Would really appreciate any help.
Posted via Mobile Device

^There was only one left, in 38, at the Printemps dept store where I tried it last week-end. It must be gone by now though.
I think I also saw the long sleeve version at the saintonge store but everywhere else I only saw the short sleeve one (which I prefer).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, there's a 38 in a store here but I really want a 36. I may have to just go for the bigger one. I like the short sleeves but just can't see how much use I'd have for a short sleeved jacket.
Posted via Mobile Device

just ordered this romper, so excited pic: myteresa.com

Attachments

• tumblr_m0xsqmnuJ71r6wendo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m0xsqmnuJ71r6wendo1_500.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 4
THEY JUST received new marant shipment on creaturesofcomfort if someone want the link or mail let me know

for those who happen to be in tokyo this week, her pop-up store in super a market to open for about a week from 13-22

minami-aoyama 3-18-9

fashionpress

Attachments

• isabelmarant_superamarket_01.jpg
    isabelmarant_superamarket_01.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 7
Does someone own the willow sneakers with velcro? I want to order but how are the sizes? Do they fall small or big? thanks in advance :flower:

I just received my dicho short from the ss 10 collection
Isabel+Marant+Spring+2010.3.jpg

the fabric is gorgeous
its super cute & comfy
Ill try to post pics later
/love-decoded.blogspot.fr

Last edited by a moderator:
ok so just some pics also Im wearing my old cardi pj and not the right top lol
it just to show u guys what it looks like
my pics

Hi,
Does anybody knows the size of the insole of Isabel Marant poppy bow pump in 38/7 size?
I'm between 37 and 38 and not sure which size to buy...
I'd appreciate help!!

I do not know the size of the 38/7 insole, but i usually take a 39 or 40 . And in the poppy bow i really had to take the 39, although the colour i really wanted was only available in 40. But they were just too big. Hope it helps in any way.

did anyone get anything from IM in the sale? i wanted one of those tie-dye tuna braided dresses :( seems like they sold out a lot..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->