Jason Wu S/S 2013 New York

christian zh

Reaction score
4J7Sh.jpg

-screenshot from jasonwustudio.com

What a pretty show. Yes, pretty - everything looked so ladylike, so elegant and even fragile. Classic Wu but a bit more grown-up.

even though I think leather is a bit too heavy for ss I adored most of the collection and the last four dresses where to die for, I didn't like the hot pink though oh and i adored the finale!

Very good show!
Theres a lot of leather going on this season

A pretty, solid effort from Jason. Though I think the evening gowns suffered from too much fabric, I love the way he worked with the leather (look #4, the leather dress with lace cutouts, is my favorite look of the season so far). It's the first collection I've really liked from him in a long, long time.

Some nice dresses but over all like every Jason Wu show I found it very boring.

Love-loved it! Amazing show once again, very feminin! And I loved how he used leather with other materials. Really beautiful :smile:

I liked that it was a bit more toned down, not as much lace overload as in his recent collections but I agree that the gowns had too much going on, they were the weakest part of the collection, in my opinion. I thought the back of all the dresses at the beginning was really nice, the use of leather made sense and looked great. The prints and colors are not my cup of tea at all, though. Overall I thought it was quite a good collection coming from him, even if he will never be groundbreaking or original or anything. But at least he sticks to what he does best and what clearly seems to sell.
The shoes were pretty but I hated how the models couldn't walk in them. And the bags were disappointing, I didn't like any of them.

I feel...Fetish for Spring!? But this mixture: Little girlie, fetish and laces .... work for me i like.

In love with the gowns. <333333
Waiting for HQ's

I really enjoyed the show. The atmosphere, the music, the cast and the great collection. Everything worked for me. The pick pieces are the weakest elements imo

Really nice. He's hit or or miss for me, but this collection is really pretty.

This is so pretty and romantic but also presents the steong woman. And rge GOWNS At THE END ARE EvEN PRETTY SEXy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->