Jason Wu S/S 2013 New York

I like the more mature tone to this collection. The tops as skirts are awesome. But are we finally done with the peplum-accenting-our-hips-trend?

It's Jason Wu in black; the aesthetic hasn't changed at all, it's just all based in black. It's still cute and wearable and pretty ordinary.. let's just say the Jason Wu girl won't been seen as kinky if she wears some of these leather pieces.

When it starts mixing with the blues towards the end, it feels like an homage to Pilati's last YSL collection, but the best piece I think is the leather bodice beneath the cross-over draped cream fabric, supported by a harness. It's very well done.

I only liked the movement of final-dresses - soo fabulous and that's it !

I felt this whole collection was a homage to YSL Pilati lol.

I'm surprised at the negative feedback! i couldn't find one fault with this collection. it's girly and wearable (trademark Wu) yet it's edgy and dark. I love it, a fantastic way to start the collections. I usually just glance once at his collections and move on, but I love this one.

Thar blue jumpsuit spoke to me, too!

And the dresses needed some editing.

Beautiful collection, stunning, light, but sexy materials. I feel like wearing it all and going some place where a nice breeze is.

But he sure is celebrating epic legs with this one, the tops are covered, and then bam show those legs, love it.

I have to give him credit for doing the whole Helmut Newton thing in a way that feels pretty true to the image he's developed. It's subtle and overall nicely done, hardly the best iteration on that theme but packed with what appear to be very cute pieces. Love the point d'esprit gloves he showed with some of the looks.

Oh, wow, this is beautiful!! I love how he's being more sexy now and still has elegance and sophistication in his collection! Very good, probably my favorite Jason Wu collection yet!

I'm surprised at the negative feedback! i couldn't find one fault with this collection. it's girly and wearable (trademark Wu) yet it's edgy and dark. I love it, a fantastic way to start the collections. I usually just glance once at his collections and move on, but I love this one.

Me too! I loved almost every single piece. I can totally see Emma Stone wearing this collection in the near future.

Accessories! (stylebistro.com)

Jason+Wu+Spring+2013+Details+YRYu58rGV_Vl.jpg
Jason+Wu+Spring+2013+Details+AgcX7ES89oIl.jpg

Jason+Wu+Spring+2013+Details+IshVCzRIh8ll.jpg
Jason+Wu+Spring+2013+Details+34pM-bB7I0ul.jpg

Jason+Wu+Spring+2013+Details+_ETAplxHrIql.jpg
Jason+Wu+Spring+2013+Details+-nHn5FPSEeXl.jpg

Jason+Wu+Spring+2013+Details+JBWYiK1Qyw0l.jpg

One of my favorite collections so far. I love everything about it!

Have anyone else noticed the earrings?? They're awesome! I noticed it when I saw the backstage pictures with models close ups. I would love to get those no-need-to-pierce earrings :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->