Gucci Mens F/W 08.09 Milan

This collection doesn't seem to be impressive..AT ALL!!....This collection looks too much like Dries Van Noten...or, more like the after-party...where the boys are *** EDITED ****...not enough sleep, and too much loud rock-n-roll music.

Dries Van Noten has been doing this whole "ethnic" look for years...but he always does the presentation in a more palplable...and wearable, way!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i know it's too early since i last posted here but i LOVE THIS SO BAD!

i dont know if this is what gives me a solid reason to like frida (she hasnt done anything great since the all-gold-and-studio-54 gucci womenswear collection) or if it just proves that the designer behind this (as it's probably not her really) is so much better than she is...

i like that gucci is getting younger and less old-dandy-tailored but dont doing so withOUT the logos and stuff...

*** Edited**** Those pants are ewwwwwwwww , any lower and one could see pubes ...someone needs to fire her ***!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Words can't really describe this...

maybe this will work
:yuk::sick::ninja::sick::yuk::sick::yuk:

that's about everything I can 'say' about this collection :flower:

^^
Thanks for the images dear. =)
At first I was wasn't phased but having looked at many of the high resolution images I'm quickly warming up to it. The charm is in the details. The belts are to die for but I will likely not be able to afford any of them since they are bound to retail for at least 700 Euro. This time Frida has done a much better job than what she did with SS08 which belongs at Top Shop.

Although I love it, it does looks like unoriginal.

I don't know why, but I like this. Usually not a fan of Frida's work, but the details here are intricate and well done.

Its alright, a bit too messy though, especially the hair lol

I really like a lot of this. If I could afford it, I would wear quite a bit of what we've seen so far! I like the grunge factor.

Its a bit all over the place but I
think most parts of it look pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->