Alexander McQueen Mens F/W 08.09 Milan

I love McQueen but this isn't so nice. Don't like it at all!!

I really do hate to be pompous but..

...isn't it all just a tad too plebeian?

Just skimming through, kinda thinking the designs are quite nicely original, and if you are daring enough to wear the last of the polar bears, i'm not complaining, but THEN
I came across first on the right top tow of r0b0tj0n's post, and then the one at the bottom of the same post - those coats are actually GORGE.
They remind me quite a lot of Dolce & Gabbana A/W 06-07 - I adored those coats with a passion.
Leopard print is so not my thing though :(!
Love you Alexander!!
XXXXXXXXX

not too bad... hate the rug and the white monkey kinda thing, but some of it looks quite cool (loving first pic)

i dont think this is as galliano as some people have mentioned... it think it reminds us of it, because of the Peruvian influence (very very present in galliano's dna, but not really his own creation after all, non?... just another cultural reference)

I'm surprised no one has posted the whole collection yet...
Here it is-
00010m.jpg

00020m.jpg

00030m.jpg

00040m.jpg

00050m.jpg

00060m.jpg

(mens.style)

cont.
00430m.jpg

00440m.jpg

00450m.jpg

(mens.style)

I LOVE the Peruvian elements...I have a thing for Peruvian inspired fashion...I seem to always like it!...and I would wear this in an instant!-
00390m.jpg

(same source)

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, not a fan at all..
Reminds me of Galliano. Clothes look too heavy.

What makes it plebian?
does that have something to do with ancient greece?^ Maybe it's just the hairstyle...

I gotta say if we lived in a world where looks did not matter
I would totally wear this :lol:
It looks really comfortable
this kind of wrap around the body and head, around the neck
I imagine it must be so cozy

even those rug 'dresses'
must be nice and warm ^_^
Maybe I should be insane and go out like this --be a little liberating?

creative, but not my cup of tea.(somehow I would like to choose some accesaries-for example the bag in the hand of the porkpie hat's gentlemen:(innocent::innocent::innocent:

P.S: THE YETTIE COAT IS REALLY CUTE......:woot::lol::shock::ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the whole thing finally, and over all its not that bad. Its just a few pieces that are kind of ...:blink:

i do like some pieces but this collection is not that rso sexy and romantic and it has not theme

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomnes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->