Karl Lagerfeld (March 2010 - December 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
US fashion designer Ralph Lauren flanked by chief editor of the French edition of Vogue, Carine Roitfeld looks at German fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld dancing with his wife Ricky Lauren, after being awarded Knight in order of honor by French President Nicolas Sarkozy, during a ceremony at the Elysee Palace in Paris on April 15, 2010.
98480403o.jpg

98480492.jpg

GettyImages.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Yes- he loves to dance!! And I have always liked Ricky- I was so glad when she stayed with Ralph during his, umm, misbehaving...they are a nice couple... ^_^

Karl Lagerfeld is one busy man. He’s currently holed up in a studio in Paris, shooting the brand new Pirelli calendar, which is set to include Isabeli Fontana, Heidi Mount, Bianca Balti, Natasha Poly, Iris Strubegger, Lara Stone, Elisa Sednaoui, and Magdalena Frackowiak. But right after creating magic in a studio, it’s time to switch his focus.
One thing will stay the same however. A favorite model of Karl’s, Heidi, will accompany him to Saint-Tropez for a bit of sun, fashion, and filming. You see, the Chanel designer has a cruise show to plan - and it wouldn’t be a Chanel show without a bit of over the top accouterments. He’s all ready to film a mini-movie for the collection which will debut on May 11 and is set to star Heidi, of course.

Modelinia.com Posted on Apr 15, 2010

For some reason I find Karl in the Land of Polo humorous...although I'm sure they get along just fine, could two fashion legends possibility be so completely different!! B)

ralphlaurendinnercelebr.jpg

Zimbio.com

^ The consensus seems to be that he'll be 77 this year, but we may never know for sure..Dracula was like 800 years old, so... :shock:

Humm- I'm not sure what this is all about or if we should be flattered or offended... :unsure:

Given we so frequently see fashion pictorials without clothing (see: the fashion and nudity fusion), it comes as no surprise to encounter a pictorial that is even sans humans. Courtesy of Disney we now have a cartoon interpretation of the fashion industry, in which Karl Lagerfeld is the big bad wolf.
disneywolf.png

Stylefashiontrend.wordpress.com

Karl Lagerfeld shoots short film in Saint Tropez for the upcoming Chanel Cruise 2011 show on May 11. In the cast there are also Heidi Mount, French actor Pascal Greggory, Karolina Kurkova, Magdalena Frackowiak, Leigh Lezark, Freja Beha Erichsen, and Abbey Lee Kershaw.

Lagerfeldonsetl72Lf6xGfpQl.jpg

LagerfeldonsetAldExK88TpMl.jpg

zimbio via FraItaly

^ I really disappointed- I was expecting daily pictures from the Karl Riviera... :(

^ Obviously an imposter....He is wearing brown tweed (!!!:shock:), has a gut and is riding around in a Rolls convertible...clearly not Karl...He's trying to throw us off while he does nude photos on the beach with Lara and Abbey Lee.. ^_^

^yeah, it all looks horrible. and it looks like he's wearing a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->