Karl Lagerfeld (March 2010 - December 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, what a surprise! :woot: He said the new destination was possibly Instambul.

Karl loves Saint Tropez, I'm so happy it's going to be there at the end because I love Chanel being very typical Chanel, with no too much cultural inspiration (Paris-Shanghai). I wonder where will the show take place...

By the way, it will be the 11th of May.

^I was thinking the same thing. (Re: typical Chanel.) And I now have a countdown clock going...

oh!! do i love the buzzing-twittering-real-life-instantaneous-many-to-many journalism of the 21st century!!!!

Get in line...have your credit cards ready... B)

One of my favorite drinks, Coca-Cola Light has teamed up with one of my favorite designers, Karl Lagerfeld to design a limited edition box set! The aluminum bottle is a dream come true, looking hot as ever with a touch of Karl! “The designer affixes his style and his famous silhouette on the bottle and delivers an exclusive creation with chic lines and also a unique box in limited edition, accompanied with a bottle-opener discreetly hidden in a drawer.” The box set is currently available for pre-order at colette for about US$81, love it!

cocacolalightkarllagerf.jpg

cocacolalightkarllagerf.jpg

Nitrolicious.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Karl, but I'll take my $1.50 Coke from the soda machine over an $81 bottle of Coke with Karl's face on it.

^ I think you can buy a bottle for $4.50- not the boxed set which is obviously more....I'll put mine next to Karl Bear...B)

Designer Karl Lagerfeld is seen at a photo shoot on the Lower East Side on March 25, 2010 in New York City
98047610.jpg

98047865.jpg

GettyImages.com

B)

Who Needs This Much Luggage?
Karl Lagerfeld likes his possessions in multiples. He has so many iPods that he’s hired an iPod nanny, but now it would seem that he needs a luggage minder as well. The brilliant designer checked out of his New York City hotel room to head back home and paparazzi snapped pictures of his exorbitant number of suitcases—14 in total. Now, for a man who dresses in practically the exact same thing every day, it’s not exactly clear as to why he needs quite so many pieces of luggage. Let’s just hope these 14 cases hold the latest Chanel collection. Apparently, Lagerfeld has never heard of the phrase “pack light.”

karllagerfeldluggage040.gif

thefrisky.com

Ad Campaign: Coca Cola Light
Models: Coco Rocha and Baptiste Giabiconi
Bottle Design by Karl Lagerfeld
Photographer: Karl Lagerfeld
Charming Ms Coca Rocha joins Baptiste Giabiconi in a shoot by Karl Lagerfeld, for Coca Cola Light advert featuring the bottle designed by Lagerfeld himself.

20100405karlkola560x407.jpg

DesignScene.net

Oh, that is terrible/perfect. I love when Karl goes camp.

Re: #75 -
Sorry, Louis Vuitton - Lagerfeld Loves Goyard

Once upon a time Chanel kingpin Karl Lagerfeld was so devoted to Louis Vuitton luggage that he had the famed French luxury goods house make him a bespoke trunk to house his iPods and a speaker system. Now however the Kaiser seems to have traded in his Vuitton for an enormous set of suitcases and trunks by rival Parisian firm Goyard. While every bit as luxurious as Vuitton, Goyard's wares have not quite captured the popular imagination like those of Vuitton and aren't nearly as famous; for that reason they can perhaps be said to be more exclusive. In place of Vuitton's famed monogram canvas, Goyard's cases feature a pattern of interlaced chevrons. Goyard has long had a devoted clientele of celebrities and royalty. Aristocrats such as the Grand Duke of Russia, the Maharajah of Kapurthala and the Duke of Windsor all traveled with Goyard luggage.

Luxist.com

:huh: I remember seeing pics of Karl with Goyard luggage for at least 5 years now. :unsure:
And wasn't his iPod case first created by Fendi in 2004 or so? That black-red Taiga leather LV iPod case came latter, no?
Or am I confused? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fraserhn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->