Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
blah.

I wish she didnt apologize. There's nothing to be sorry for, in my opinion.

:yuk:

Honey, if you are the face/image model of Burberry, H&M, Dior etc, you better get off your high horse, show a smidgen of humility, pretend you're humbled at getting caught snorting cocaine up your left and right nostrils and get down on those knees and apologize.

She may not want to have done this, but her agents and handlers, I am pretty sure demanded this mea culpa.

vintage_princess said:
No offense to anyone who is a big fan of Rimmel, but they were lucky to get Kate Moss in my opinion

i totally agree..i was shocked when i saw kate as beign the face of rimmel..i remember thinking..damn..i didn't think their products were that great.....and they are soo cheap ($$ wise) you can buy Rimmel in the cheapest shops here in OZ

chantal said:
People don't go to jail for using cocaine, at least not in the U.S.

:blink:

i don't know where you live, but in california people go to jail for using cocaine. especially if they are poor and using crack.

ateguy said:
Honey, if you are the face/image model of Burberry, H&M, Dior etc, you better get off your high horse, show a smidgen of humility, pretend you're humbled at getting caught snorting cocaine up your left and right nostrils and get down on those knees and apologize.

She may not want to have done this, but her agents and handlers, I am pretty sure demanded this mea culpa.

She can admit she was 'wrong'. But apologize? Whatever. I agree, I'm sure her agents/etc made it point ot make her do this. I understand the whole political crap behind it, but she is human.

meme527 said:
:blink:

i don't know where you live, but in california people go to jail for using cocaine. especially if they are poor and using crack.

Here in Australia..people don't go to jail for use fo substances....only if found in possssion or intent to traffick ...even then (with posession) depending on how much you have, if you have only a small amount...you will most likely only get charged...but no jail time

TaTa said:
Here in Australia..people don't go to jail for use fo substances....only if found in possssion or intent to traffick ...even then (with posession) depending on how much you have, if you have only a small amount...you will most likely only get charged...but no jail time
Its the same here in California :wink:

Wonderful posts a page back Chantal, Ilovejeisa and Adore Faith :clap:

On the Rimmel tip, where I live in LA, I wasn't around any of the cheapola places they sell Rimmel but they recently opened a Walgreen's on my street and I went there specifically to buy Rimmel because I knew Kate was their model :lol: The sh*t is cheap too- in cost and in quality too- and she suckered me into buying a whole mess of it! So, for them to drop her...good luck Rimmel I say :P no one will ever buy the crap again without her edge and allure she gave to the line.

icon4.gif
tFS policy regarding DRUG Threads.
Due to the simple fact that we do have underage members, it has come to our attention that we cannot actively discuss "drug use" on tFS. There is no need for it. Therefore I ask that new threads are not started with regards to drug use, including celebrates/models/musicians that are photographed using drugs.

All threads and posts that are related to this subject matter will be removed and members will be contacted with a warning. Members that fail to co-operate with this request will be banned from tFS.

Thank you for your co-operation,
AndoraStar

Orchide said:
On the Rimmel tip, where I live in LA, I wasn't around any of the cheapola places they sell Rimmel but they recently opened a Walgreen's on my street and I went there specifically to buy Rimmel because I knew Kate was their model :lol: The sh*t is cheap too- in cost and in quality too- and she suckered me into buying a whole mess of it! So, for them to drop her...good luck Rimmel I say :P no one will ever buy the crap again without her edge and allure she gave to the line.

It would be sad if Rimmel let her go. They're ads have been the best cosmetic ads ever in my opinion. Well, at least since Dior's 70s/80s Serge Lutens ads.

My god this is getting all too boring!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish she hadn't apologized either.

It's the media who should be apologizing I think. It's not the fact that Kate Moss used cocaine that got her axed, but the fact that pictures of her doing it was leaked to the public.

The media has created such an incredible amount of hysteria, or whatever you want to call it, around this incident that all the companies that employed Kate literally shat their pants. And what sells more than just plain ol' pictures of a supermodel snorting cocaine? The huge backlash she recieves from her employers, which makes for perfect headline news, ofcourse!

I support her! Yay go kate! :clap:
And baby Lila is still very little, she needs all the supports she can gets.. :flower:

I wasn't too happy when I read about her cocaine use, but this apologizing thing is ridiculous. but maybe she is trying to save her reputation as a good mother, so that she can still keep lila.

I have to say that if I was lilas father, I wouldn't want her too be with Kate. this is all so sad :cry:

thank god I don't do cocaine or have kids

Good luck to her, I sincerly hope she comes out of this well.

-Great Chanel doesn't want her anymore, to me, Chanel represents French fashion and in way, the French way of life. Don't want to see the picture of a droug addict with Chanel nº5 or Chanel 2.55.
-H&M, I knew it, God it was certain that she wasn't doing it.All these new fashion companies(Gap/H&M,Zara) are bought by many people, I am sure general public won't like the idea of having a super skinny,addicted to drougs model(If Joss Stone lost Gap because of the affair with the 25 years old,then Kate Moss doing drougs...) I knew it.
-Burburry-similar to Chanel, important British brand that sort of represents "British's way of life and fashion" and Kate Moss...
-Rimmel...they'll use Giselle,Karolina or any of these new commercial top-models. They are no Kate, but general public won't mind.

As for Kate, the woman, well hope she recovers soon and takes good her of her cute little girl and finds another man, this one looks TERRIBLE...

She should have done this statement straight away,it's days too late.It just looks like she has to say something because she's loosing all these contracts now.:doh:

AlmostFamous said:
blah.

I wish she didnt apologize. There's nothing to be sorry for, in my opinion.

:yuk:

I agree, she shouldn't have apologized. That paper invaded her private life in the sneakest way and then ruined her life and now everyone that supported her and sung her praises are now suddenly acting innocent. Kate has done a lot for the fashoin industry and contributed some great images. And to be 31 and still on top of your game is practically unheard of for models today. I'm sure she'll rebound once her French Vogue cover comes out in December...if she's still doing it.

the person who took those photos is called Ally and hes gonna get killed when they find him

Acid said:
the person who took those photos is called Ally and hes gonna get killed when they find him

The Moss Mafia? :shock:

(they leave a severed Naomi Campbell's head in your bed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->