Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that photographer is definitely dead. he should have known the sh*t he'd be getting into...

Well, Rimmel hasn't officially dropped her yet have they? I think the 'we're reviewing the matter' thing is just an empty threat. They're going to play angry until this blows over a little, and then market the hell out of her some more.

Acid said:
the person who took those photos is called Ally and hes gonna get killed when they find him

yeah definetly not a smart thing to do, he better run his *** to some island in the middle of nowhere

this whole scandal is quite stupid. kate's job is MODEL, not ROLE MODEL. she shouldn't have to apologize to anyone unless she hurt them directly.
the press is captious, sanctimonious, and hypocritical. it's disgusting that all of these tabloids are still in business. i just feel bad that kate has to be the scapegoat for everything. when naomi campbell admitted to using in an interview this year, NO ONE dropped her.

I just heard that Hack is taking her to court for custody of Lila:cry: . Is it wrong for me to think that that hoochie-man Hack would be a worse guardian than Kate Moss:innocent: :ninja: ?

There was an article in the Times (UK) that featured an interesting tidbit. I was wondering if anyone else had heard about this...

.....Her neighbour had a fresh rumour: “Apparently the Mirror had those pictures for ages, and only used them when Kate said she was moving to America. It was pure revenge.”

The entire article can be found here:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1794773,00.html

September 24, 2005

The Times

Me, my M&S jacket and the Moss imbroglio
By Ben Macintyre

Acid said:
the person who took those photos is called Ally and hes gonna get killed when they find him

so who is he? A friend of Pete's? How come nobody saw the camera? Did he pretend he was fiddling with his cell phone while he had a cam at the back of it or did he have an intricate outfit?

^ I was wondering that too. How did the photographer manage to take the pictures ?

Elli said:
^ I was wondering that too. How did the photographer manage to take the pictures ?

Yes, and another thing; Exactly when were thye taken? Is there evidence they're recent?

PrinceOfCats said:
The Moss Mafia? :shock:

(they leave a severed Naomi Campbell's head in your bed)

Hahahahahaha ! :lol:

Nothing will happen to the photographer I believe. He just revealed truth.
And think she has a daughter.

Kate Moss is unfairly being made a scapegoat. Half the fashion world is probably on drugs.....

But goodness, what a bad week for her. Hopefully it'll galvanise the girl into cleaning herself up, getting rid of that turd of a boyfriend (and sorry excuse for a musician while I'm at it....) She needs to concentrate on being a good role model to her daughter and no-one else.

it was a HIDDEN camera, duh. and the pictures can't be too old. she is dressed in summer clothing.

I am a great fan of Kate Moss's.However,the fact that she is back on drugs is a personal tragedy for her.

It was never a good idea for a recovering addict to start a relationship with a rampantly active addict in the first place.

And as for being taken off the campaigns....Kate was used not only as a clothes horse in those campaigns;she is there to project an image.And if the brand doesn't like the image she has come to project they have every right to remove her from their campaign.

Life can be tough that way.

lunabella said:
it was a HIDDEN camera, duh. and the pictures can't be too old. she is dressed in summer clothing.

She might have still been friends with Mr. Doherty last summer...

I'm not trying to condone Kate's behavior, but come on. Plenty of models abuse drugs. Are people honestly suprised by this? And since when are super models supposed to be role models? They're fashion icons, and I don't think anyone expects them to be examples of good behavior. I think its so unfair that she's losing all this work over this! The people who should be out of work are the paparazzi, they're the ones who are total scum.

Anyway, now that this has been brought to the public eye, maybe Kate will decide to get some help. At least then something good would come from this.

PrinceOfCats said:
She might have still been friends with Mr. Doherty last summer...

they met at her 31st birthday party, january 16, 2005.

oh, seriousley? are you supporting her behaviour? i mean.. even though she is not supposed to e a role-model, she is, just like natalie portman or gwen stefani is for some people. Fact is that the person you admire, adore and want to be like you have as a usually call your role-model. she knows this fact, and I think she could be a bit more careful with the drougs. Its not my bussiness to tell her what to do, I just think that maby its time for her to realize that she is the most famous model in the world and that millions of girls look up to her

“Apparently the Mirror had those pictures for ages, and only used them when Kate said she was moving to America. It was pure revenge.”

Why was she moving to America?

lunabella said:

errr....I'm sorry I have to disappoint you but I was actually aware of that it was hidden. I'm just wondering where it was hidden. These pix are pretty good and up close. It would be interesting to know how they were taken.

About the timing - I heard somewhere the the DM had had the pix for a while.

mini-ella said:
oh, seriousley? are you supporting her behaviour? i mean.. even though she is not supposed to e a role-model, she is, just like natalie portman or gwen stefani is for some people. Fact is that the person you admire, adore and want to be like you have as a usually call your role-model. she knows this fact, and I think she could be a bit more careful with the drougs. Its not my bussiness to tell her what to do, I just think that maby its time for her to realize that she is the most famous model in the world and that millions of girls look up to her

If you have an addiction to drugs, I don't think your number 1 priority is to set a good example for little girls. Your priority is to get high, no matter how famous you are.
And it's not like she was trying to glamorize drugs like some celebs do. She didn't go out of her way to tell the press/public that she does coke and that coke is so much fun blah blah blah. She was just getting high in what she thought was a private place. You can't blame her for getting caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelkt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->