Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I really like Kate, but I'm not sure what kind of an actress she'd make. Regardless, I wish her the best of luck in whatever she does.

i'm sure i'd love her as an actress, however, i really hope she will never give up her model work!

smartarse said:
Kate has been looking over and reading some. But as much as i love Kate .. all i have to say is this :cry: :doh: . I think her diction needs to improve as well as her cockney accent.

Daria is more incline to go in the acting direction if she chooses. And if she does she'll make a phenominal actress. IMO. B)

This all depends on what type of movie they are to make. Sure, if we're talking glossy fakey Hollywood production (which are often entertaining or award winning, one of the two but never both) - Daria's your girl. She's as contrived and glossy as it gets. But when it comes to European style movies - I'm talking psychotic Polanski women, lesbian Bergmanettes, suicidal Kaurismäki girls and poisonous Chabrolians, I think Kate would be much much better. These are two schools of acting - the pretentious glossy perfectly groomed Hollywood neurotic and the poetic, slightly indecent European femme fatales.

I don't really believe this, most of what they write about her isn't true anyways...

^ I think Kate doesn't fit in any of those stereotypes..... I really don't want to see her get into acting....

If she's going "big hollywood" and gets a lead role, the movie will obviously flop in the states...

And she's too known to be an indie type of actress.

She's sort of in between, but of course, she's too cool to be a normal actress..... :mrgreen:

Scott said:
Why doesn't she become a stylist instead....considering her so-called iconic style? Look at what her friend Helena Christensen did,she turned from model into being a photographer.

I wouldn't mind if she were my stylist:brows:

she is a decent actress if my opinion counts. but i think she should still model. simply because that is what she was called for.

I'm all about giving people a chance.....If Kate wants to head in that
direction so be it! Good luck to you miss Kate....:flower:

I'd think Daria has the advantage because she isn't the well known in the media and by the public.. eventhough she's #1 right now in models.com... she could push for an acting career and she won't get typcasted and stigmitized as just another model since she isn't really mainstream..

Kate on the other hand... is a very well known model.

Whatever though.. if Kate decides to be an actress.. I hope she does well. But if she wanted to go into acting.. I wonder why she didn't do it earlier.. perhaps in the late 90's

Comeback Kate...

sorry if this has already been posted...
wwd.com

COMEBACK KATE: Kate Moss, only recently out of a rehab clinic, has already bagged at least one advertising campaign. French accessories firm Longchamp confirmed Tuesday that Moss is the star of its upcoming spring campaign, shot last week by photographer Mario Sorrenti at Industria Studios in New York.

:hardhead: this was the closest smiley to banging head into wall......just to clarify.

I don't think I can handle more talk of Kate, it's driving me mad.

I posted this on the Kate Moss thread: (from Vogue.co.uk)

LONGCHAMP LONGTERM

LONGCHAMP announced this morning that Kate Moss will be the face of both its spring/summer 2006 and its autumn/winter 2006-7 ad campaigns. The supermodel, whose career is going from strength to strength in spite of the tabloid column inches devoted to her over the last few weeks, was photographed by Mario Sorrenti in New York last week for the ads. She follows in an esteemed line of Brits, including Tracey Emin and Lily Cole, who have been associated with the luxury French label – which is very pleased to have her. "Despite her personal issues which have been extensively covered in the press, Kate remains by far the most famous and the most admired model in the world," managing director Jean Cassegrain said this morning. "She continues to be on the cover of the most respected fashion magazines and she has become an icon of our time. Her international image will allow us to reach a new dimension and our partnership with her makes us one of the few fashion brands that count. This is a new stage of the development that we are planning for 2006." See the first photos, here on VOGUE.COM, early in December. "They're great," adds Cassegrain. (November 17 2005, AM)

I never really heard of Long Champ but who cares, it's KATE!!!

I never would have thought kate for longchamp EVER. Their bags seem so unlike her... but hey! I guess everyone wants to get on the kate bandwagon now

yeah, i already knew.. i knew one of the people there. aparently she was in really good spirits, joked about the whole big ordeal, was completely healthy, and talked to her daughter every now and then on the phone! :smile: her and sorrenti work well together too.. and i'm sure the pics will be fabulous

^ They must be completely uninhibited with each other by now. Goodness, how on Earth does she stay on such good terms with all her exes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wahayoyo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->