Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was talking to the male guitarist of the opening band of the kills (telepathe) yesterday at the gig in detroit, and he said that kate moss is really amazing. not sure what he meant exactly, but he is right!

she may or may not be dumb, but if she really did react that way to a simple question then she's definitely rude.

hehe, true! Did he say anything else?? Tell us:flower:^_^

he didn't say anything else. i just wanted to know if she was with the kills last night, but he said he hadn't seen her since they played in montreal (last sunday night).

oh my...i would love to see her :smile: yeah, i agree she was a bit rude but i think it was a bit dumb question to ask what are you wearing when its obvious that shes wearing Stella! i guess she was offended by Stella's behalf, you know..

very likely, nita:wink: Maybe she's just playful, hehe..

alright, lunabella, thanks!

HAHA, I like'd reading that article on Kate and Stella at the Gala. :clap:

oh yeah you can totally tell if she's a nice person or not just watching that video...
i think some people get too sentimental about celebrity couples... i mean, we don't live close to them, they're not our friends, just get over it...

This quote sums up how I feel about the whole Kate/Pete. "If you lie down with dogs, you will get up with fleas"

thanks for that vid m.j! :smile:
i think fame went straight up to that girls head and she forgot who her friends are..maybe she thought Kate was her rival so she had to back stab her..
does anyone really know what happened to them? because they aren't friends anymore? i hear so different stories..

oh yeah you can totally tell if she's a nice person or not just watching that video...
i think some people get too sentimental about celebrity couples... i mean, we don't live close to them, they're not our friends, just get over it...

well, celeb couples are our obsession for the same reason we watch romantic movies, like fairytales for grown ups...
u know that kate is a real person, and pete, and u just want to believe in love... i think it is far less disturbing than the fact that people are actually trying to copy some celebrity's look no matter what (plastic surgeries, overpriced clothes, shoes,....)

i just loved K&P... they were like my idea of perfect couple...

and i never had high opinion on irina, she is just another model IMO, and this vid just confirmed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Pete cheat on Kate? Irina and Pete have history. I don't think everything is so black and white.

Kate Moss poses nude for boyfriend Jamie Hince

11/05/2008

Kate Moss's boyfriend Jamie Hince has been getting her to pose nude - so he can paint her.
A likely excuse! But I'm told Jamie has become a keen artist and has been encouraging Kate to go starkers for him. The pair are inseparable at the moment - Kate told Radio 1 she couldn't attend the Big Weekend because she was following The Kills' American tour.​
A pal of Hince's revealed: "Jamie has done a selection of paintings, including one of Kate, and plans to exhibit in a gallery after The Kills have finished touring."​
Kate has posed naked for Lucian Freud before.
Mirror

This might sound like a stupid question ... But why did Pete & Kate finally break up??? I heard somethig about he cheated on her with Irinia ... But That's all I really know ...:huh:

^ no, he cheated on her with a south african model called lindy. i think lindy spoke about hooking-up with pete to a tabloid after the claims, too.

^ no, he cheated on her with a south african model called lindy. i think lindy spoke about hooking-up with pete to a tabloid after the claims, too.

Thanks :D... So is that why they broke up then? He cheated on her?

I wonder how she explained those skeletons in her hall to her five year old daughter?! :innocent:

Hmmmm, I highly doubt that is true ... And if it is, well, it's her house isn't it. I think she's a great mum. I understand why she doesn't go out with Lila much because the paps are quite agressive, even around children. I actually admire her for not changing her lifestyle completely just because she had a baby ... It annoys me when people suddenly transform who they are because of children. :D

Hmmmm, I highly doubt that is true ... And if it is, well, it's her house isn't it. I think she's a great mum. I understand why she doesn't go out with Lila much because the paps are quite agressive, even around children. I actually admire her for not changing her lifestyle completely just because she had a baby ... It annoys me when people suddenly transform who they are because of children. :D
i agree you on this 100 % !!!! theres no need to change who you are when you have kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Millam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->