Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm, I highly doubt that is true ... And if it is, well, it's her house isn't it. I think she's a great mum. I understand why she doesn't go out with Lila much because the paps are quite agressive, even around children. I actually admire her for not changing her lifestyle completely just because she had a baby ... It annoys me when people suddenly transform who they are because of children. :D

It is true, we've seen them in paparazzi pictures of Kate entering her house. Neither of us can comment on her mothering skills generally, because neither of us know her. But, whatever way you look at it, it's highly inappropriate to have life-size skeletons arranged in sex positions in a child's environment :innocent:

As for why Kate split with Pete, her camp claimed he had a fling with a South African model. Ever the gentleman, Pete said he split with her because it was like "living with a f*cking stalker".

Last edited by a moderator:
^ no, he cheated on her with a south african model called lindy. i think lindy spoke about hooking-up with pete to a tabloid after the claims, too.
No, she didn't, she seemed very unimpressed by the whole thing. She actually got her lawyers involved
Lindi Hingston's lawyers wrote us to say this is all untrue, that she was dating a model named Anthuan Pham when it happened and that she had nothing but a drink with Pete Doherty — and definitely not sex.
jezebel

Hmmmm, I highly doubt that is true ... And if it is, well, it's her house isn't it.

It IS true as there are candids of Kate leaving her house where you can see the skeletons lying on the floor of the entrè^_^

As for why Kate split with Pete, her camp claimed he had a fling with a South African model. Ever the gentleman, Pete said he split with her because it was like "living with a f*cking stalker".

Thanks ... Pete can be so elequent at time, eh.:rolleyes: Ah well, men tend to get a little ticked off when they get caught cheating ...

But, whatever way you look at it, it's highly inappropriate to have life-size skeletons arranged in sex positions in a child's environment :innocent:
quote]

I could see why most people would think it inapropraite for sure^_^ To me though, it's the same as having, for example, old art around (where people often are painted nude) ... It doesn't bother me. But that's just me eh ...:D

But, whatever way you look at it, it's highly inappropriate to have life-size skeletons arranged in sex positions in a child's environment :innocent:
quote]

I could see why most people would think it inapropraite for sure^_^ To me though, it's the same as having, for example, old art around (where people often are painted nude) ... It doesn't bother me. But that's just me eh ...:D
i agree you again amber24 100% :flower:. those skeletons are art in their own category i believe..though i am not an expert :P

i remember for sure that lindy gave an interview to "news of the world" - a uk newspaper.

here's a small article from http://www.thejellyfisher.com/how-does-pete-doherty-continue-to-get-laid/:

South African model, Lindy Hingston, who counts Jared Leto and Axl Rose (real winners there) among her conquests has spoken out in an interview with “The News of the World” and says: “It felt like I was cheating on Kate, but I just had to do it.”
She has a boyfriend of 3 years, meanwhile she’s concerned about cheating on Kate?

^what a trash..i heard that too. she sounds this woman who just wants to be in the spotlight no matter what

Sorry to be pedantic about it, but she didn't give an interview to the News of the World ^_^, those first-person quotes were from a "friend" recounting to the paper what Lindi had supposedly told her. I've done a google search and the original tabloid articles seem to have been taken off the internet, because her lawyers contacted them.

The Sunday Mirror's articles of 1, 8 and 22 July 2007 included allegations that Lindi Hingston had cheated on her boyfriend by having sex with Pete Doherty and counted Jared Leto and Axl Rose as previous lovers.

Lindi has contacted us to confirm that she has never had physical relations with Pete Doherty, having met him only once, and that she has never had physical relations with Jared Leto or Axl Rose.

She met Jared Leto once and has never met Axl Rose. We are happy to set the record straight.​

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2007/09/09/lindi-hingston-98487-19758189/

bellazon
pete bought this:

Attachments

• KM2.jpg
    KM2.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 12
  • KM.jpg
    KM.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 9
Here is the full article

Lovelorn Pete Doherty pays £5,000 for a portrait of model ex Kate Moss

It looks like Pete Doherty is seriously missing his ex, Kate Moss, as he forked out £5,000 for a portrait of her.
Not content with seeing her face in newspapers and magazines every day, Pete now owns an oil painting of his former girlfriend after buying it from artist Sam Shaker last night.
Enlarge
Portrait: Pete Doherty snapped up three paintings from artist Sam Shaker - including one of model ex-Kate Moss for £5,000 last night
article-0-0177596800000578-448_468x564.jpg

Oil painting: Pete bought the painting after performing at a private gig at Soho bar After Dark
article-0-01775BB900000578-287_233x485.jpg

Still rocking: Artist Shaker runs the club Pete was performing at

He had been performing at Soho's Jazz After Dark club, which Shaker runs. After the show he took home the painting of Moss, called Beauty.
But we can reveal that Doherty actually commissioned the work when he and Moss were still a couple last May - but never paid the £300 Shaker charged for it.
After splitting up with Moss, Doherty went to the club to get it to give to her as an apology, but he did not have any money on him.
It hung on the wall for a year and Shaker considered auctioning it for charity - until Doherty finally came to claim it.
Shaker decided that the work had rocketed in value and charged Doherty more than 16 times the original bill.
But Doherty, who was performing alongside DJ Peaches Geldof, was obviously feeling flush as he also snapped up a painting of himself with Paul McCartney, and one of his new best friend Amy Winehouse, wrapping up all three pictures in a bin liner.
Meanwhile, Moss was all smiles while out for a drink with her boyfriend Jamie Hince.
Looking chic in a grey blazer and a matching hat she went to her local pub before picking up a takeaway and heading back home.
article-0-01774FB800000578-342_468x836.jpg

Pretty as a picture: Kate Moss was all smiles last night as she stepped out with boyfriend Jamie Hince
dailymail

I so don't get the attraction of that Irina dim. She looks like the typical skinny geek with nae mates at school. Only Kate's influence could have launched such a non-entity to supermodeldom. Now they're not friends have you noticed that Irina isn't anywhere any more? What did she do - sleep with Pete when Kate and Pete were on a break or something?

^^:lol: but i think what you said seems pretty correct, she isn't anywhere now to be fair......but then again I always thought she would be a 'flash in the pan' kinda model. I reckon Kate's influence did help her.

lagerfeld and ghesquière already loved irina before kate's influence (not saying kate didn't 'launched' her though). she's been doing lots of shows but i think it's a shame that we never see her in vogue/w/numéro/etc instead of suvi kopponen, raquel zimmermann (ultra-overrated by the way) and the likes. she has a very interesting face.

Yeah, her look is interesting and cool, you gotta give her that eventhough she has, mildly spoken, bad manners towards Kate as a friend..

i'm sick of this kate/pete/irina thing actually. i don't really know what happened, or not enough to say anything about it. and i don't really care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelkt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->