Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^:lol: but i think what you said seems pretty correct, she isn't anywhere now to be fair......but then again I always thought she would be a 'flash in the pan' kinda model. I reckon Kate's influence did help her.

did help? if it wasn't for kate she wouldn't be where she is today. kate put her on the cover of vogue and everyone started paying attention to her

kate didn't put irina on the cover of vogue. meisel did. kate just casted her for an editorial. irina surely wasn't in the chanel montecarlo ads or singing at the paris-london show because of kate, but because of lagerfeld, he loves her, without karl's and ghesquiere's love she probably wouldn't be who she is now, even though i think she totally deserves.

Kate pur her on the cover of Vogue,oh!please! ¿?, I think that the mag has a team with own decisions...

Agreed, Irina would be, more or less, where she is today without Kate's involvement.

afp_953494_enf_moss_kate_24__opt.jpg

Kate Moss and her latest rocker boyfriend, Jamie Hince of The Kills, have broken up.
We're devastated!
They were our favorite couple ever! We were sure they were gonna be together always!
So much for those engagement reports!
The pair got into some VERY DRAMATIC bull**** fight over the weekend.
"Kate made some comment about a girl who'd been hanging around Jamie and it deteriorated from there," says a friend of the former couple's.
The split seems to be permanent. Hince has since been seen moving his belongings out of Moss' home.
Jamie is holding out hope they can patch things up, though.
Says a sourve, "Since then, Kate and Jamie haven't spoken as she has had her mobile turned off or has been screening his calls. But he's telling friends that it's not a permanent split - it's simply that he's in the doghouse."
You've gotta make it last, babies. You two are the golden couple of England! **** Wills and Kate!
Give us Kills and Kate!
[Image via Fame Pictures.]

perezhilton

its all over the net... :ninja:
so how can u tell if its true or not???

I don't know :unsure: But I remember last time Kate and Pete broke up was because Kate thought Pete was attracted to a girl who lived down the street or something...they had a big fight about it...sound like this again but with Jamie...

Last edited by a moderator:
wow i don't know why but i thought they'd last for years

Oh! I am so Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Of course I noticed a lot that there was not PASSIONJamie always look to me like a very COLD MAN!!!and when they were both, they looked boring!!!!!What a cool news...I am so happy for her!

they did seem bored, but we still know nothing.kate thought us that her relationships are like switchers, on/off all the time.

Game over for Kate Moss and Jamie Hince?

kate1.jpg

It looks like it's the end of the road for Kate Moss and rocker boyfriend Jamie Hince after the supermodel was spotted in floods of tears.
The 34-year-old has been enjoying some late night text flirting with her ex, Babyshambles bad boy Pete Doherty and The Kills frontman Hince is less than impressed.
As our exclusive series of pics show Moss was snapped wiping away tears as she arrived at her north London home yesterday after Jamie made had his feelings clear.
Minutes later the rocker turned up clutching a YSL designer bag as a gift for Kate, in an attempt to help thaw relations.
jamie1_4.jpg

jamie2_2.jpg
He stayed the night but the dishevelled guitarist was back on the street today - this time clutching the designer bag and a packed suitcase.

One eye witness said: "He didn't say much but he didn't look happy at all. I asked him if he'd been given the heave-ho... and he didn't reply but sometimes a look is all you need."
Earlier this week a source told the Mirror newspaper how Doherty and Moss has been text flirting.
He added: “Jamie was furious when Pete got in touch about a week ago. And over the last three nights he and Kate have texted each other until the early hours.
“Pete has been showing the texts to mates and thinks he is on the verge of winner her back but his mates aren’t convinced.”

thelondonblog

:innocent: I hope they do get back together (Pete & Kate)

I am not convinced she was wiping away tears....
could have just been some snot.:P

If she is talking with Pete again she shouldn't be shocked Jamie is angry.
Isn't she known to have a jealous streak a mile wide herself?:innocent:

kate moss is acting like a spoiled brat. she has been engaged for too many times, she is never single and she looks like she's almost never happy. but if she makes pete happy, than i wish they would get together, though we know nothing, cos pete or kate.... both are a mess...

not the first time tabloids are talking about this texting thing...:rolleyes:i don't know if i believe that actually... well whatever. it would be so weird if they got back together (and good, at least for her style). he still loves her, that's for sure after that pathetic price he paid for that awful painting...and then that bohemian love video (which he deleted by the way - maybe she asked him to do so?)
anyway, jamie is available then? i need to catch a plane to london:brows:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelkt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->