Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Jamie seems like a nice girl but you can definitely tell Kate was more into Pete...plus her style was better :D and Pete would get back with her in a second...

think about the next glastonbury! and she would be singing la belle and la bete again (thank god. have you seen irina singing it at a recent gig? i really like her as a model and i think she's very stylish, but JESUS what a disaster. i wish drew had sung it...well actually i think he was going to until she jumped on the microphone...)
no honestly, i like both jamie and pete. pete seems to be a bit more childish of course, but his music is by far better.
(hahah it's so soon and i'm already thinking about glastonbury. god i need to get a life. actually i need to dress up because i have a party to go. maybe soon i'll be reading some more interesting news about her, about the US vogue cover maybe?...)

Things are simply guys: Pete & Kate was love, fun, scandal, lot of kisses, cool clothes, inspirational pics to partying..., and Jamie was a guy who looks better when he carries Moss bags, looks useful... but LOVE?, there was not love between Kate and Jamie..., at least it was what I feel all the time I was looked at them...

Well Jamie bored me to tears, and he's not even good looking to compensate the lack of charisma, I hope it's true she's much more interesting without him.

Kate's style was so much more exciting when she was with Pete, I find it really boring these days. I'm not sure if I'd like them to get back together though, they made a terrible couple - really needy and unstable. Plus, Pete doesn't cope well with intense media attention :ninja:

I actually think Jamie makes better music these days - Pete's recent Glastonbury set was a success, but only because he played mainly Libertines songs which he wrote years ago :innocent:

If I was a friend of Kate's, I'd be hoping she stays with Jamie. He doesn't sell stories about their relationship to the tabloids every other day, and doesn't prance about in front of the paparazzi. As it is though, it's none of my business :rolleyes::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
^yeah the libertines were surely better than babyshambles. but i prefer babyshambles over the kills...
i disagree with some people who say pete knows how to control the media, i actually think he totally doesn't. all these stories about him writing a book are not stories of somebody who knows how to deal with attention. not to mention that "crucification" statue. that's why i said he seems to be more childish, even though we know he's like 10 years younger than jamie...

I think that when you are in love, you dress with more care,inspiration and risk...
and when you are alone and bored you dress all the time in black...
(like me guys...)

Do you guys think it was true that Kate was glaring at Alison the whole entire time she sang I'm Too Sexy at the Glastonbury karaoke tent, since Alison banned her from singing with The Kills? I wouldn't be surprised if it was true, but I don't exactly see what Kate would be trying to prove though. She can't really compete with Alison (in my opinion of course ^_^).

I read it on The Daily Mirror site, which isn't exactly renowned for being very reliable, but still, sometimes things are true.

And I kind of hope Kate and Jamie have split up. She was perfect with Pete and it leaves Jamie for me lol. :crush:

I don't think so. I'm sceptical about that whole Alison "fued", I'm not sure that there was any truth to it.

Jamie’s close relationship with fellow Kills band-member Alison Mosshart. Apparently Kate moany-face, sorry we mean Moss, has been whining to Jamie that he spends too much time with Alison and excludes her from his rock star lifestyle. A source recently revealed:
“Kate shouted at him that he likes Alison’s vibe, and has a closeness with her they don’t have.”
“Kate’s jealous of that and is also envious that Alison is a real rock-chick, whereas as Kate feels she is just pretending to be one.”
So it looks like Moss will go head-to-head with Moss-hart!! If you were Jamie, who would you chose??
mrpapparazzi

i never felt that kate and jamie were in love. i know i can't tell at all but it just seemed that way. i'm sure they cared about each other but love...:innocent:

She enjoys weekend retreats to her Gloucestershire farmhouse, is a dedicated mother and likes to use a pony and trap for trips to her local pub. But Kate Moss says her partying days are far from over.

In a rare interview, the 34-year-old supermodel reveals that while the younger clientele at her favourite London party spots sometimes make her feel old, she is not about to grow old gracefully. "I am still acting like a 17-year-old. I definitely haven't become middle-aged," she told American Vogue magazine. "I've got a house and a daughter and all that, but I still like to have fun. Even in my business we still have fun."

Apart from the cocktail circuit, that fun includes using some of her estimated £45m fortune to splash out on some extravagant toys, including a private jet. "I'm going to call it the 'Kate Express'," she said.

A classic Rolls-Royce is also on her shopping list. She said: "I am looking for an old Seventies Corniche. It's a Rolls-Royce. I want one for the country. That's what I'd like to buy now."

Moss recently bought a Hackney cab, which she uses to take her friends to favoured night spots.

"I like making money, but I don't call people up every day to see how much I've made. I am not completely money-oriented," she said in the interview, which appears in the August edition of the magazine. She admitted that her attitude to money had changed since she was in her twenties, when she preferred to spend thousands on earrings and handbags during shopping trips to Paris. As for her smoking habit, she has no intention of quitting. "It's who I am," she said. "I don't want to create a phoney facade. I think I just have to be myself; otherwise, I'd be a paranoid mess."

While she still lives life in the fast lane, Croydon-born Moss said that her five-year-old daughter, Lila Grace, was her priority. "I'm a mum. All the time," she said. "Every day I put my daughter to bed. And weekends we go off to my other place in Gloucestershire where I keep most of my clothes in a massive room that's just rails. When we're there we take a neighbour's pony and trap to the pub." She said she was considering a permanent move to the countryside, to allow her daughter to have an idyllic, rural childhood.

The model, who has become a designer for Top Shop, said her range for the high street store was continuing to fly off the shelves. She said that about £20m of clothes from her range had been sold since it was launched last year. While Moss said she still enjoys modelling, she admits she made the move into designing after finding endless catwalk and fashion shoots too "brain-damaging".

"It inspires me for the other things as well," she said. "All that dressing up makes me say, 'What do I want to wear?' It all kind of leads into the other things."

She added that there were limits to her wish to stay young, telling the magazine she would never be turning to Botox injections in an attempt to retain a youthful look because she would be "really embarrassed" if she was unable to frown when asked to by a photographer.

Moss was 14 when Sarah Doukas, the founder of Storm Model Management, spotted her as she passed through JFK airport on her way home from a holiday in the Bahamas in 1988.

She has remained in the headlines ever since, and while newspaper allegations that she had a cocaine habit lost her some high-profile clients, she is still the world's second highest-earning model, according to Forbes magazine, which claimed in 2007 that she earned $9m a year.

Source: The Independent

I just found it really sad that she refuses to give up smoking, not even for her child :(

I love that she admits she still acts like a teenager :rofl: I like it that way too :ninja:

Supermodel Kate Moss is swapping her image with Pop Star Leone Lewis in a record transfer deal, after Moss announced she was utterly fed up playing the drug-fueled, spoilt, self-piteous, exhibitionist, wild child role.
“It’s time for me to move on,” she explained to a hurriedly organised Press Conference at the London ‘Ritz’ hotel. “I am fed up to the teeth being so typecast and it’s time to spread my wings and try other image roles.”
To a dumbfounded media she continued, “I hate taking drugs. I loathe the bloody things. I am also a teetotaler and find parties utterly tedious and boring. But my image forces me to indulge. If I don’t, my modeling work would dry up.” Adding,”I only went out with that washed up, useless, drug addict musician, Pete Doherty, because my image expected it.” Adding, “I don’t even like rock music, for gawd’s sake!”
The media have speculated for several months that Kate Moss and her image “were not getting on” and experiencing “personal differences.”
“I would like to say on record, right now, that my image and I began divorce proceedings this morning,” she exclaimed.
Simon Cowell, manager of ‘Pop Idol’ winner Leone Lewis and now mega-selling ‘Pop Diva’, has offered Moss a straight image swap in a transfer deal allegedly worth millions.
A music insider commented, “Simon realises Lewis is simply too nice and straight. She needs her image “raunched” up. He thinks Kate’s a perfect match for a new-look sassy Leone.”
It is unclear how company sponsors like fashion house Yves Saint Laurent and cosmetics giant Rimmel will react to this news. Although, British high street chain ‘Topshop’, whom Moss designs for, is happy.
“We are delighted,” said a spokesman. “The public are bored of Kate’s wild child impression; so a new, fresh, clean and straight-laced Leone appearance suits us.”
source: thespoof.com

:ninja::innocent::shock::yuk::unsure:

I don't believe it at all. I couldn't imagine her saying that.

i hope it's just rubbish, otherwise, whole kate moss thing is a lie. like when u first realized there's no Santa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->