Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the spoof.com is a satire on-line magazine. They make parody news.

PS: I´m sorry for my bad English

thank god. i was feeling exactly as m.j. described, "like when u first realized there's no Santa..."

I can't believe anyone would begin to believe that was real :shock::huh:

it was rife with sarcasm:lol: Kate would never ever ever in a million years speak like that!

yeah that sounds so not kate. i was a bit too shocked to be rational i think lol.

call me naive, but why, why do people make this stuff up? are they insane??? :shock:

EXCLUSIVE

Along with Claudia Schiffer, Cindy Crawford, Christy Turlington and Linda Evangelista, she was one of the original supermodels.

But Naomi Campbell reckons that golden age is over.

And the new wave of fashionistas such as Agyness Deyn and Lily Cole have a lot to prove.

In fact she believes the only model currently worthy of the title "super" is Brazilian Gisele Bundchen - former squeeze of Leonardo DiCaprio.

"I think the term 'supermodel' gets thrown around too much nowadays," says the catwalk queen.

"Models need to earn their stripes - I just think the term is used a little too loosely.

"Kate Moss is obviously a supermodel but after Gisele, I don't think there's been one."

Naomi - who was chosen to be on the cover of Vogue Italia's All Black issue recently - also reveals that her pal Kate doesn't actually like the catwalk!

That's why the Streathamborn stunner hasn't lined her up to appear in the Fashion For Relief charity runway show Naomi organises each autumn.

"Kate hasn't walked down the catwalk for years," she says.

"She never really liked the shows so I won't be pushing her to do it this time around.

"But it'll be a brilliant do and I cannot wait."

During the day Naomi also divulged that when she was recently arrested following a Heathrow T5 luggage row Victoria Beckham was one of the first people to offer her support.

"I speak to Victoria pretty regularly about normal mundane stuff," she says.

"When I was going through my hard time recently she was immediately on the phone, asking me how I was doing and saying, 'I hope you're well.' "She was very sweet.

"We share girl stuff and she is so funny - people just don't know her or get her.

"She also works incredibly hard - that girl works her a**e off. And she's a mother of three - that can't be easy.
"I really love Victoria and David Beckham."
dailymirror

Last edited by a moderator:
Sylvester Stallone Kate Moss Butt Fortune-Telling: Sly Stallone Teaches Kate Moss Rumpology

August 6th, 2008 · No Comments · Tagged as Kate Moss · Slyvester Stallone

article-1040921-0229916e00000578-658_468x313.jpg

Sylvester Stallone introduced British supermodel Kate Moss to rumpology, the art of predicting a person’s future by looking at their posterior, as they vacationed in Ibiza over the weekend.
“I’ve never seen anybody get so animated over butts and Elvis as those two,” an onlooker revealed to Britain’s Star Magazine, adding that Sly allowed Kate to practice rumpology by peeking at his wife Jennifer Flavin’s rear.
The supermodel has been left fascinated by the odd ritual.
“She can’t wait to get back home and read her boyfriend Jamie Hince’s cheeks. Although she doesn’t know how to broach the subject!”

from popcrunch.com

Last edited by a moderator:
closeronline

<H2>Kate plans her own TV show

Thursday 24 July 2008
Kate Moss is planning to branch out her empire even further. The clotheshorse is apparently planning to launch her own TV show!

But the model won’t just be prancing around looking gorgeous in front of the camera – oh no, Kate has got her sights set on becoming executive producer.

The programme will be all about style, and considering that Miss Moss’ own wardrobe is one of the most coveted in the country, we could imagine it would be a success.

And just imagine all the celebrity pals and designers she could rope in! Certainly beats What Not To Wear
</H2>

080724_katemoss_lead.jpg

same
080709_katemoss_lead.jpg

Kate and Pete's late-night texts

Wednesday 09 July 2008
Kate Moss has only just gotten rid of boyfriend Jamie Hince and already she’s moved on to the next fella. Except this time it’s a case of moving backwards, not forwards as Pete Doherty is back on the scene.
Kate and Pete have been exchanging raunchy late-night texts and now Pete’s been heard boasting that the two of them will be back together in no time.

What’s more, it turns out Pete didn’t even wait for Jamie t move out of Kate’s place before he began to woe her back. A source said: “Jamie was furious when Pete got in touch about a week ago. And over the last three nights he and Kate have text each other until the early hours. Pete’s been showing the texts to mates and thinks he is on the verge of winning her back but his mates aren’t convinced.”

^ i thought kate was still with jamie! they were just shopping together last week. . .

They are! It was old news (the texting thing) but I just felt like posting to get this thread going, sorry!:D

Kate Moss’ life swap

British supermodel Kate Moss swapped lives with her nanny Mary Davidson yesterday (06.08.08) as a 60th birthday present for her helper.

8 August 2008
Kate Moss swapped lives with her nanny yesterday (06.08.08).

The British supermodel decided to switch roles with Mary Davidson – who is Sadie Frost’s mother – as a 60th birthday present for her helper.
Mary spent her special day living the life of a superstar and was given a fancy breakfast of smoked salmon and champagne.
Later, she was lavished with presents, taken for a ride on a yacht and treated to the best food and drink available.
Kate and Mary are currently holidaying in Ibiza, Spain, with British retail tycoon Sir Philip Green.
During her break, the supermodel has spent time with Sylvester Stallone, who is also a guest of Philip.
The ‘Rambo’ actor has taught Kate the art of bottom reading – also known as rumpology – a skill which allows the reader to predict a person's future by looking at their rear.
Sylvester allowed her to practice by peering at his wife Jennifer Flavin's posterior, and the pair also bonded over their shared love of singer Elvis Presley.
A source said: "I've never seen anybody get so animated over butts and Elvis as those two."
chinese daily

I was wondering who the older woman with Kate was on holiday...the newspapers kept saying it was Kate's mother!

Please anyone knows something about Moss in Ibiza and WHERE IS JAMIE?, did they finished their cold relationship=, I wish that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->