Kate Moss (Please put any and all Kate related gossip in here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am reading Christopher Chiccone's book on Madonna and he mentions Kate and Naomi in the late 90's a few times.
He was very fond of them.
He mentions other things but....:innocent::ninja:

Yes, tell us that dirty things that MissMoss does when she is in private with her friends!!!, pm me too!!!

Roberto Cavalli: Kate Moss isn't a real star
Designer dismisses some of fashion's most respected models.

Sunday, 10 August 2008
Roberto Cavalli has hit out at some of the world’s top models, describing them as ‘pieces of wood'.
The fashion legend says he prefers to work with artists such as P. Diddy instead of professional clotheshorses.
‘For me, models are just pieces of wood that I carve to make clothes look beautiful,’ he tells Observer Food Monthly.
‘There are thousands of models like all other models. Naomi Campbell is the same way.'
The 68-year-old designer – who has also worked with the Spice Girls – even criticises Kate Moss, saying he doesn't think she 'has what it takes to be a true star'.
Source: NowMagazine.co.uk

Ugh, he is so desperate for publicity :rolleyes: I can't remember the last time someone of note wore Cavalli on the red carpet...

She's already a star :rolleyes:

And if she's like any other model than why has he constantly used her for campaigns?

Yeah, exactly, he seems like such a hypocrite. That is, if the quote actually is true..:unsure:
Coz, I just read an interview with him in UK Glamour Magazine, and he sounded quite sympathetic and had some good points..hmm...

anything cavalli says or does makes no sense... he has same collections over and over again... this man has no style, or sense of style at least.
i am not defending kate, but cavalli.... :ninja:

And come on, the guy's muse is Victoria Beckham (eww!!). If she has star quality, according to Cavalli, I wouldn't wan't Moss to have it, you know?:rolleyes:

i'm constantly criticizing famous people, because many of the most successful are overrated (a certain designer comes to mind), but kate definitely isn't one of them. she's much more interesting than many people in the fashion industry, she doesn't talk too much (and when she does she doesn't talk bullsh*t), she has an awesome sense of style and she does her job amazingly well, no wonder why cavalli always wants her in his campaigns - who else would sell those tacky outfits? the spice girls?
i don't even know if this is true, if he really said that, but i'm sure that he doesn't have what it takes to be a great designer(e.g. good taste, creativity, notion of elegance...)

so, so true, ana! It's certainly very very beneficial to question the world of showbiz as an onlooker from the real world. Many, many 'stars' are famous for....erh..nothing!!:mad: It's so ridiculous and it just shows how empty and superficial that celeb concept can be. But I certainly think that Kate Moss is of a whole other caliber. She's a persona, she's achieved something and she's still hardworking in terms of being a model. And that maybe why she said so herself that she doesn't want to be a 'celebrity and to walk down the red carpet all the time'. I like that:wink:

I don't know how they could make stupid 'lists' like that on something that is so subjective.

Quote:
article-1053101-0289492E00000578-970_233x361.jpg

Keeping clean: Kate Moss is on a detox to make up for a summer of fun

Kate Moss takes a detox after a summer of sun, sea and rosé

A month of sun, sea and chilled rosé in Ibiza appears to have taken its toll on Kate Moss. The 34-year-old model is on a strict detox.

Kate, who was back in London this week, holidayed on the party island at a private villa with her boyfriend Jamie Hince, her five-year-old daughter Lila Grace and Lila’s father Jefferson Hack.

She is now drinking only water and eating soup for lunch and dinner.

‘Kate is doing a shoot for Topshop in Ibiza in a couple of weeks’ time and wants to be in perfect shape,’ a source says.

‘She is drinking three litres of water a day and sticking to a strict diet of soup and steamed vegetables

‘She has also been having lymphatic drainage and regular colonic irrigation to detox.’

But I’m told smoker Kate has yet to quit her 20-a-day habit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/mailonsun...ty-gossip.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1053097/I-love-Kate-I-know-admits-Pete-Doherty.htm

I still love Kate, but I know it's over, admits Pete Doherty

By Mail On Sunday Reporter
Last updated at 1:37 AM on 07th September 2008
Singer Pete Doherty is still not over Kate Moss – more than a year after they split.

In a compelling interview for The Mail on Sunday’s Live magazine, the Babyshambles frontman said he would ‘go and cry somewhere’ if the supermodel asked him to renew their two-and-a-half-year romance.

He also spoke emotionally about his estrangement from his father, an Army major also named Peter, who sees him as ‘wasteful, ill-disciplined’ and ‘a liar’ because of his drug habit.

Doherty, 29, said he still hopes for a reconciliation and claimed he was off drugs ‘at the moment’.

But he also admitted he had often not been in a fit state to look after his own five-year-old son, Astile, whose mother is singer Lisa Moorish.

Doherty became famous as the lead singer of The Libertines.

However, he has become notorious for his drug problems and recently served a prison sentence after breaching bail terms.

Asked if he was still in touch with Kate, Doherty said: ‘No. It’s over. But whether I’m over it or not I’m not really sure.

'It’s difficult talking about someone you love when you’ve split up with them because it’s painful to rake up all those old emotions again.

‘If she were to walk in here now and say, "Come on, let’s go," I don’t really know what I would do.

'I’d probably go... but not with her, though. I’d just go and cry somewhere. It’s over. It’s gone.’
But he is a little more optimistic about his relationship with his military father.

Born in Hexham, Northumberland, Doherty grew up in several Army garrisons, according to Peter Snr’s postings.

He said: ‘Of course I hope for a reconciliation. We briefly had one last year.’

Of his own fatherhood, he said: ‘I don’t think I was really there for my son and that was a conscious decision because of the state I was in, it just wasn’t right to be around him.
‘Recently, though, we’ve been spending a lot of time together and he’s a beautiful little boy.’

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1721568.ece

KATE MOSS was in Paris with Topshop supremo SIR PHILIP GREEN yesterday as she tried to forget about her latest bust-up with rocker JAMIE HINCE.
She looked thin and tired when meeting the retail mogul at the swanky Ritz hotel in the French capital.

Meanwhile, Jamie is on tour with his band THE KILLS in the States as the pair come to terms with another break-up in their tempestuous relationship.

Yesterday I told how the supermodel was beside herself about the split.

The couple have parted at least three times before — but friends say this time it’s over for good. The pair pulled the plug after a string of rows over their differing lifestyles.

But I reckon a billionaire pal isn’t a bad person to meet up with when you are trying to put a love life problem behind you.

I bet all girls wouldn’t mind one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlrdlr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->