Lady GaGa (March 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have boring morning so I tought to share these with you, lady gaga fans.
She is Finland at the moment and whole country is beyond crazy now...except me...:huh:

Arraving

sv19if.jpg

29uzuw8.jpg

iltasanomat.fi

From the concert

2h80k8h.jpg

2h6d10g.jpg

iltalehti.fi
Article about her concert said that all her singin was real and she took contact with audience, talked to them a lot.
Also I did read article where it said that she is incredable nice and so wierd. But i guess you all know that already
:lol:

Oh and my goddaughter is craaaaaazy about Lady Gaga. She sings her songs and try to do Lady Gaga dancing and she looks absolutely adorable...and she is 3 years old!!! HAHAH
:heart:

^ I would love to see more of her arrival outfit. It looks really fun! I am intrigued about what shoes she might've been wearing. :wub:

I would love tosee a full lenght shot of the airport outfit too. I just hope she doesn't wore super crazy shoes, as usual, because that silver dress looks amazing.

She comes to France next week, can't wait to see her !!!!

Wolkfolk and papa_levante
I don´t think there is good full lenght picture from that outfit...paparazzis here in finland are not so good in their jobs, pics they take are allways bad quality.
Well, we don´t even have such a paparazzi coulture here.

I went to her concert yesterday and seriously, I am blown away :heart: She was incredible :woot: She sang all the songs, and said something like "Wouldnt it be so wrong that you guys spend all the money to be here and I'd lip sync?" She made several jokes about lip syncing, and it was so clear that she did all the singing :smile: Her voice is incredible, after all that dancing, jumping and screaming her voice didnt break once. Overall the concert was totally worth 85 euros, and I want to see her again! The whole 20000 people in the growd were so in it the whole time (exept the time when Gaga held a Russian flag, then she got buued... :huh: ) Oh and I think she should do something to her hair, it's looking a bit off. Plus I felt so sorry for the parents who brought their little kids to the show, because it was very...shocking. :D

So a leaked scan of the back of Rihanna's new album surfaced online today.. with a track entitled "Broken Heels feat. Lady Gaga"...

2lk5erl.jpg

Miss you so little monsters. Been working so hard for you. I can't wait for u to hear the new music.
twitter.com/ladygaga

Last edited by a moderator:
meh...she better not be too 'shocking' I prefer this gaga;
2wlv8lx.jpg

thesun.com
over this gaga;
2u7wsiv.jpg

dailygaga.com

Lady Gaga in Oslo, Norway earlier today with a fan..

ip12f4.jpg

facebook.com/gagadaily

WOW another quite natural outfit. Somehow, her coat reminds me of Lanvin Fall 2010.:unsure:

Oh and my goddaughter is craaaaaazy about Lady Gaga. She sings her songs and try to do Lady Gaga dancing and she looks absolutely adorable...and she is 3 years old!!! HAHAH
:heart:
it's a bit off topic but... are you really ok with your 3 year old granddaughter trying to imitate lady gaga? :blink:
i mean, my nephew is 2 years old, and when i turn on the tv, i always make sure he does not even see lady gaga.

i'm scared to imagine what the next generation of teenagers will be like if they will be growing up watching lady gaga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->