Lanvin F/W 10.11 Paris

love!! very wearable. especially into the shoes :smile:
Lanvin always gets it right.

Been waiting for this! To the point that the show date is in my daily planner! Amazing stuff from Alber!

the wigs are a total fail imo, they look so factitious that it's ridiculous. but anyway, the wigs aren't the point actually. i must say it's a pretty great collection overall. some pieces are terribly off and reminiscent of past lanvin shows, and even other brand's (first, sixth and sixteenth outfits e.g.) but most of the last dresses are interesting, i fancy the warrior vibe of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
perfection!!!i'm so happy he's moved on while keeping losing his touch. the first look out, the coat with fur along the sleeves...perfection. powerful, elgant but very now. modernity is here!!! yay alber!!!

funny you guys see cleopatra and transvestites...

i see this...:P
*george michael, father figure
video still

Attachments

• george-michael-father-figure_01.jpg
    george-michael-father-figure_01.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 5
The styling is always so perfect. My favourite collection thus far:heart:

Impeccable as always. The wigs just top everything off! Loving the staircase as well.
The silhouettes are outstanding on every piece. The fabrics.. ah just everything is perfect.

omg this looks delicious!!!
im in love again
i not all that into the shoes but i like the hair

I always have think Lanvin is so overrated... for me is always the same.. cute, but always the same.

the furs gave me chills the red coat was stunning along with the belted one in #78
this collection was just the dose of paris fashion i need

It`s the first collection during this week, where I like every piece. I absolutely love this dark colors, shapes, amazing dresses! LOVE IT!!!

love his version of tribal/warrior with the elegance that lanvin is known for.
i love the colors used here.
what sort of surprised me is that...for my current project in school, me and my other team member chose the exact same shade of eggplant color for our suits >_< it's so gorgeous
i cant stop looking at the collection. i wish i have the cha-ching to buy lanvin every season

LOVE at first sight :heart:.
Everything is perfect, the wigs, the lighting, the colors, the clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->