Lanvin F/W 10.11 Paris

I see Anjelica Huston in those wigs actually :P

I love this! The plum and fur is genious. The more detailed the clothes get, the more I love them. Those looks in post 81 are absolutely stunning, especially the last one. It seems a bit darker and sorta macabre at times. I love it :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Every look, every piece, everything ...... is just a hit . There is not one flaw !!
I adore every piece so much and Alber is capable of saving badly dressed women
one coat/jacket/shoe/dress at a time .

i love this, classic Lanvin, he's worked his magic once again
i always look forward to Lanvin

Incredible. I always expect consistency in Alber Elbaz collections but this took things to another level. Beautiful.

It's a first for a couple of seasons but I think I love this Lanvin collection.
It has everything that Alber always does but this time that only outlines it as Lanvin by Alber Elbaz. There is experimentation here but finished in such a wonderful way.
I do question some of the fabrics but I generally love it.
Love the styling also. Can't wait for the video.

best of paris fashion week by a long shot, he just doesn't disappoint... want them all now

esrert.jpg
2n99npz.jpg
28881at.jpg

getty

lanvin just keeps bringing it on strong season after season. so fresh, beautiful and wearable.

This looks great! :D

The colours may be the same, but the proportions seem far more relevant and the details more desirable.

I'm one of the few (apparently!) who had grown extremely bored with Lanvin, in the last few years, so it's nice to see that the welcome progression we saw in Pre-Fall, wasn't just a flash in the pan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carluaz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->