Longchamp S/S 2009 : Kate Moss and Sasha Pivovarova by Mert and Marcus

heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif
as I said before this campaing is stuning....breathtaking....it's all I can say

I love these ads, but Kate Moss does not have cheekbones that are that pronounced. In that last ad, her face looks kinda ridiculous!

I love the new shot, and I'm glad colors are not too bright!

Love! Love! Love! the new shots! Amazing. Kate cheekbones are killah.

Kate Moss is really starting to look her age this season.

If Versace wasn't testament enough to the fact that her face is not so easy to photoshop anymore, then this sure is.

Sasha steals the show in this campaign. Which is manifest of how Kate Moss is losing her ability to really MAKE a campaign, if you know what I mean.

This campaign is so beautiful. Every picture is just amazing. I'm a massive Kate fan and both she and Sasha look incredible. They look like sisters.

Both Kate and Sasha are amazing, intense and strong. :shock::woot::heart: *faint*

I don't like the background colours and there's too much photoshopping.
Not a fan of this campaign

:heart:
I absolutely love these shots!
the colors are beautiful, and Kate and Sasha work so well together, they look like they could almost be twins. Also, I love that Longchamp is including their rtw line in these ads. Well done!

It's absoltely amazing! Defenitely in my top 3 campaigns this season ^_^ :heart:

i like it even though i prefer last season's with gaspard ulluiel.
though i must say, as much as i love kate sasha's looking much better in the majority of these. kate looks pretty rough especially in that last shot.

The two new shots are really good. They form such a good pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->