Longchamp S/S 2009 : Kate Moss and Sasha Pivovarova by Mert and Marcus

like a lot of people I love it too! sasha + kate = :heart:. and their hair looks perfect

:heart::heart::heart:
Stunning!
The colors are amazing and Kate looks fantastic as always. However Sasha is unrecognizable... could almost be anybody.

sasha looks like vlada or someone else but herself
still love it

i guess the more you see of someone - the more of their work in different media types and the greater number of photos and videos - you're better able in recognising how they look :flower:

i'm absolutely loving this high contrast, high luminosity and exposure style of photography, it's beautiful and has great impact...i'm unsure if it would have worked as well with normal levels...

it's about time kate and sasha were cast together, they can look really similar...not so much in these ads though...having said that, sasha is delivering a better intensity...kate looks a bit awkward in the first, the angle of her head in the first shot looks slightly disproportionate....but i'm loving these ads, they are great together :D

i think the best duo YET! ugh I LOVE LOVE LOVE the campaign. just perfect. period.

fascinating....

it posts a higher standard for the other Spring/Summer 2009 ads campaigns

Absolutely great combination, look really vintage. Brilliant!!!!!

This is really a great surprise! But both of them are too airbrushed.

Absolutely HATE the colours/contrast. But absolutely LOVE the cast & whole concept. Period

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->