Longchamp S/S 2009 : Kate Moss and Sasha Pivovarova by Mert and Marcus

I don't mind the photoshopping in this case as it seems in pursuit of a specific aesthetic and campaign look as opposed to buffering the models to a freakish perfection. It's more like the photoshopping that was M&M's signature before it became overkill.

I recognised Sasha just fine :unsure:. I didn't even think of the Lara connection until someone mentioned it here but it's not new for Sasha anyway. She's been mistaken for Gemma, Vlada, Kate, whoelseknows depending on how she's styled and photographed since she started out.

I agree with everything you said!

It'll always be weird (to me anyway) to see Kate paired with a newer model, but with someone of Sasha's calibre, it works so well! Best Longchamp campaign in years, Sasha may not have Prada anymore but she shines through all of her recent campaign work!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind the photoshopping in this case as it seems in pursuit of a specific aesthetic and campaign look as opposed to buffering the models to a freakish perfection. It's more like the photoshopping that was M&M's signature before it became overkill.

I recognised Sasha just fine :unsure:. I didn't even think of the Lara connection until someone mentioned it here but it's not new for Sasha anyway. She's been mistaken for Gemma, Vlada, Kate, whoelseknows depending on how she's styled and photographed since she started out.
It'll always be weird (to me anyway) to see Kate paired with a newer model, but with someone of Sasha's calibre, it works so well! Best Longchamp campaign in years, Sasha may not have Prada anymore but she shines through all of her recent campaign work!
i totally agree with you both.
sasha is really, really versatile and one of the very few new models who are not completely outshined by kate moss.

This is amazing, for the first time in ages I can actually stand Kate, but Sasha outshines her here in my eyes

I saw Lara in the first one but it's a gorgeous shot nonetheless.

After thinking about it, I've decided I don't like this campaign at all.

When I saw the title "Kate Moss + Sasha + Mert&Marcus" I nearly DIED of excitement but when I saw the actual campaign I was super disappointed.

Besides the fact that both girls are photoshopped into oblivion and the horrid acid green - this looks pretty silly really.

The best Longchamp campaign was the one by Sorrenti with the ethereal aesthetic. But last seasons was pretty beautiful too.

this campaign may just become one of my favorites of the season.

^ Totally! :heart: it (except the flashy colours...but that's acceptable ^_^)

Just a fantastic campaign for Longchamp, thanks for the new ad Marcel, love it.

Hmmm Sasha is beginning to grow on me....I really love that they paired her with Kate. :heart:

this campaign is perfectionnnnnn....the cast, the colors....I love everything

This is the best Longchamp campaign ever!!! also this is the best campaign of the season so far.

This campaign is so beautiful! I've never paid attention to Longchamp till now.

Never would have thought Sasha and Kate would make such a great duo! The hair, the styling, the lighting, it's all very perfect.

:shock: Kate & Sasha look incredible, in the first shot from the link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->