Longchamp S/S 2009 : Kate Moss and Sasha Pivovarova by Mert and Marcus

Perfect pairing but the green backdrop is a bit garish. I wish they would have chosen a different location. It ruins it a little for me.

Plus I can never accept mint green with red as a colour combination. My art teacher always said that red+green were on opposite ends of the colour wheel and could not *ever* harmonize :lol: :innocent:

Does it bother anyone else? Maybe I'm crazy. hehe.

Perfect pairing but the green backdrop is a bit garish. I wish they would have chosen a different location. It ruins it a little for me.

Plus I can never accept mint green with red as a colour combination. My art teacher always said that red+green were on opposite ends of the colour wheel and could not *ever* harmonize :lol: :innocent:

Does it bother anyone else? Maybe I'm crazy. hehe.

It does bother me a bit. When I first saw it I was like OMG STUNNING! but then the background was a bit dry. Wish they should have choosen a different location. But its still beautiful.

and Kate owns this ad :D

This is amazing!
I love it! The colors, the casting (two of my favorite models :heart:), the poses... Can't wait to see it printed :woot:

This is image posted by French Vogue at their website. I prefer this lower contrast and saturation image.

vogue.fr

^ thanks for posting. I agree, I prefer the lower saturation.

This is image posted by French Vogue at their website. I prefer this lower contrast and saturation image.

vogue.fr

I prefer this one too.
Colors in the first pics posted were a bit too much, but I like the campaign overall, Kate and Sasha look good together.

legend meets post legend
think that they look like sisters
same to hair & make-up
thank you..

even though her cheekbones are less pronounced now, i love this sasha, she's been just glowing and radiant this last season, she's a real knock-out beauty

this is freaking amazing! perfect even! and i also prefer the first one...it just pops more...but the kate and sasha pairing is genius!

boring , another bag picture , over retouched

That's what I don't like about it either. You can harly recognize Sasha and they made her look different in a negative way if you know the original. Kate owns those and she looks much better here.

Of course she's also a photoshop victim but who really knows how Kate Moss looks because everything she does is photoshopped to the maximum.

I dont mind the photoshopping in those ads and the colors are magnificent. Both sasha and kate shines in this campaigne, a perfect match imo.
Looove it so much! :crush:

I don't mind the photoshopping in this case as it seems in pursuit of a specific aesthetic and campaign look as opposed to buffering the models to a freakish perfection. It's more like the photoshopping that was M&M's signature before it became overkill.

I recognised Sasha just fine :unsure:. I didn't even think of the Lara connection until someone mentioned it here but it's not new for Sasha anyway. She's been mistaken for Gemma, Vlada, Kate, whoelseknows depending on how she's styled and photographed since she started out.

^I actually think of Catherine McNeil when I see this. It doesn't look anything like Sasha seriously.

^^ :rofl:. No one can seem to agree on who the Not-Sasha person is...so I'll errrr...just stick with the opinion that it looks like Sasha that the rest of us recognise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->