Love Magazine Spring/Summer 2009 : Beth Ditto by Mert & Marcus

Oh...well, now I'm excited about the actual cover :huh: And I was already so happy about Iris' :doh:... because: Beth Ditto??! Please -_-

Is it sure that Beth Ditto is going to be on the cover, or is it just a rumor?

It's just a rumor, we'll see when the actual cover is released,
and I've got a feeling none of them, Agyness, Iris & Iggy would be on the cover.

Nice previews. Except for the Iggy pic.

I pretty much can't wait any more for this magazine. I think that is going to be great. Is it going to be released in the US?

Not loving the Iggy Pop photo, but Aggy and Iris are much better. I love how Agyness looks like the Queen. Very nice.

the font at first glance is...very bad but it kind of works on Iris' cover/preview! I want to buy it :smile:

Why does everything think that Agyness' pic is genius?:huh: She isn't doing anything different from the usual open mouth expression she does all the time. I don't like any of these pics, so I'm glad that they're all from one editorial:doh:
because OMG, Aggy, epitome of rebellion, antithesis of mainstream, characterized as the uptight queen. the cool factor goes beyond our craziest fantasies.. just GENIUS!. :mellow:

Why does everything think that Agyness' pic is genius?:huh: She isn't doing anything different from the usual open mouth expression she does all the time. I:doh:
I AGREE
her mouth kill me everytime. It's awful :yuk:and I Hate Her Because of this (but i didn't like her any other time)
:ninja:

Great shots, bad covers! Man that font is the worst ever. Leaves the clean and empty space. I wish the font was more rich to the expression!

because OMG, Aggy, epitome of rebellion, antithesis of mainstream, characterized as the uptight queen. the cool factor goes beyond our craziest fantasies.. just GENIUS!. :mellow:
i'm not a fan of the agyness deyn hype machine, just think it really works as a shot. more to do with the photography and styling that her modeling abilities.

i have just seen these images - they are adverts for the magazine, Aggy is british Vogue, iris french Vogue and Iggy in GQ UK

i don't care who's in the cover, but i want that LOVE font is totally change. it's as if a major publisher doing a very bad gimmick of first issue of a new magazine.

^yes I agree.. it looks like something you use when you've just started out learning about photoshop

it really cheapens the magazine

I can't wait to see the Beth Ditto cover! This is just a coincidence, but I was watching The Hills one night and on commercial break, they played "Standing in the Way of Control" and I fell in love with Gossip! The next day I heard Beth Ditto would be on the cover of LOVE. So I'm excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stopright
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->