W Magazine September 2008 : Kate Hudson by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Anywho, I just got the issue today and it's great. Kate's ed is possibly my favorite of this year. :heart:

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
Lara always delivers, as does W!:woot:
I'm keeping it short because it'll take FOREVER to post this reply.^_^

I have to admit.............Lara's ed is pretty great, but I only love a few pics, like the one with the frilly collar :D

Although the setting is far from original, I love the Meisel ed. If I'm correct I only see Kirsty in two pics which is shame really. But Amber looks really good.

hmmm, i really thought
I was posting this in the US Vogue thread sorry :ninja:

Kate Moss
"Hammam"
Ph. Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Alex White

Scanned by me

That ed is interesting. I actually quite like it!

Thanks Faith:flower:

There are a couple of new ads in the issue, there is actually one of current Nina Ricci's campaign with Lara! Another one is Tom Ford's White Patchouli fragrance :smile:

Yup, I know but there's new Nina Ricci ad inside with both Natasha Poly and Lara Stone.
Lara is standing, Natasha is squatting.

Yup, I know but there's new Nina Ricci ad inside with both Natasha Poly and Lara Stone.

Unless we have the same magazine but with different ads, they're both Natasha Poly. :flower::lol:

Sorry! I went back to see, it's Poly. Made a blunder, mistook her gap in the teeth for Lara's gap in the teeth :blush:

I would have liked that edit much better if it was with a different model, because in order for it to work for me i want a bit of mystery that an infamous model like Moss can not bring!

Thanks for the scan hun. :flower:

Oh wow!!!! Kate's ed is SO sensual and sumptuous! The photography is gorgeous and the lighting is magnificent! I'm definitely getting this issue for that editorial alone!

I was going to say what JeanAvril said :lol: We have the same magazine (I was looking at that ad when I replied to you the first time)! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, Lara's ed is amazing, she looks fab and I love the location!
I like darkness in Kate's ed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->