W Magazine September 2008 : Kate Hudson by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Lara's edit looks about a zillion times better in the magazine :clap:

Thanks for posting the Lara edit from wmagazine alix* :heart:

i'm sooooooo in love with lara's ed:heart:

thank you for the snaps MMA. kate looks fantastic:mohawk:

i'm sooooooo in love with lara's ed:heart:

thank you for the snaps MMA. kate looks fantastic:mohawk:

Sure honey... you're welcome :flower:

Kate is so amazing in that edit :wub: I want all the jewelry they featured :lol:

Lara's ed is stunning! Stella's ed is also good.

Although the setting is far from original, I love the Meisel ed. If I'm correct I only see Kirsty in two pics which is shame really. But Amber looks really good.

From the look of the snaps, looks like W has changed the paper to a more glossy paper inside...

lara's ed is so amazing. i love the set in istanbul. thx for posting.

It's up on W's website. It's great, but I wish it was in color.
my thoughts exactly, although it looks somewhat bland to me, nothing too exciting... i hope they'll put on the stella edit, the previews look great! thanks everyone for posting! :wink:

btw ive just realized this is a september issue :rolleyes:... so it makes me hate the cover even more :lol:

a very good issue ...
love the David Sims' editorial !!!
thanks MMA and Alix*

Lara looks amazing but only a couple of the photos are good. I'm surprised some were even published like the one with her molesting the ship's mast...it's so ugly. And why would anyone lay down on steps like that - it's totally ridiculous. No originality there. Others look like snapshots taken by the public, which were then photoshopped. I only like the shot of her leaning over the stairs with the rays of light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh woah, to say i love Lara's ed is an understatement. :crush: Absolutely brilliant.

I'm glad they keep the same paper and size, which is mostly what I like about W. David Sims is the only one that can pull my excitement as always. Thanks all for the images.

Thanks for the snapshots, MMA! Stella looks flawless in that ed :crush:

Lara Stone
"Istanbul"
Ph. Mert & Marcus
Styled by Alex White

Scanned by me

Woah, this is greatly apprecaited Faith, thanks so much, what a stunning ed. :wub:

No problem :smile: I will post Kate as soon as I can, but I'm having the same loading issues with TFS as you and some others are (It literally took me half an hour to make my previous post show up), so it might not be posted until tomorrow :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->