Photographers: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

source | wmagazine

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice.

I was immediately reminded of this:

HBUS0994_00.jpg

iconography

The "and you thought she was just the girl next door" tagline sort of kills it but this is an exceptionally fierce image. Very intense - if a celebrity cover has to be done then this is the way to do it. The whole look reminds me of this picture of Nadja that was done for Bazaar (I think) waaaaaay back in the day. Gorgeous colors.

EDIT: Mikel, I didn't even see your post but yes that's exactly the picture I was thinking of!!

INTENSE.
I love it.
The fashion issue...can't wait to see the content ^_^

Mikel, I immediately thought of that Nadja cover too. I don't see the fascination with Hudson, I really don't.

i thought this was such a fantastic cover until i saw the nadja version. does anyone know what issue of bazaar that was?

^sept 94; ph: Demarchelier

i was ready to hate this because i had never seen a kate hudson cover i like but this is actually really good

Hate Kate Hudson, but this is an amazing cover. She looks like an overly airbrushed painting (obviously she'd have to, since Kate looks NOTHING like this)

I don't know how to edit my post :'( But...

Photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
Styled by Alex White

Source | WMagazine.com

Attachments

• cear_hudson_h.jpg
    cear_hudson_h.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 42
This is gorgeous! And "intense" is indeed a great word to describe it! Two wonderful celeb convers in a row for W!

omg, she looks absolutly amazing. Stunning cover, one of my favourtie for September. Thanks for posting, can't wait to see content :woot:

it's totally a blatant rip off of Nadja's Bazaar cover.... except obviously, Nadja's was ahelluvalot better.

why her?. :doh:
I guess the idea for the cover is good.. could've looked just as good or better with any other model really..

Never a fan of Hudson but that's indeed gorgeous! Wow...

#2 I do see a resemblance between those. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->