Vogue Paris December 2007/January 2008 : Charlotte Gainsbourg by Craig McDean

I'm so sad I cant find it at HK....
I only know 2 bkstore sell it....and other bkstore said they didn't arrive yet / they wont arrive it.......I mean WTH~It's VOGUE PARIS and It's the special edition....I'm going to cry~

i went into my local trashy bookstore today and i couldn't believe they not only had this issue of paris vogue, but it came with the calender as well! i'm so pleasantly suprised.

Mathewthew, I know how you feel because I have been searching for this magazine for weeks and still no luck. It's terrible because I really, really want this particular issue but no stores around me carry Vogue Paris.

Doesn't this issue include a look into a couple of model's beauty bags?
I remember seeing it a while back but I just searched through and couldn't find a single thing...

Could someone please scan this? :smile:

wow
i wasted a 45 minute lunch not eating
every page was great. and everything gainsbourg...

p.s. that ed. with the baby white tiger
too much!
great issue.

It's terrible because I really, really want this particular issue but no stores around me carry Vogue Paris.

I know! It's so frustrating. I've been visiting my bookstore every weekend because SOMETIMES they carry Vogue Paris. But it seems like this month they decided to not carry it. I want this issue so bad. i wonder if i can get it off of ebay for not too much money.

i dont like her hair in her face but i really like this...

for those of you who can't find vogue paris, have you tried ebay?

I have to say, as a calendar, the Paris Vogue offering doesn't work too well, because of the design of the dates. After the initial thrill wore off - and staring at Lara Stone every day lost its edge - I find myself having to stare at the bottom section like Mister Magoo in order to make out each entry. But I appreciate that when it comes to a Paris Vogue calendar, an actual concern with days of the week isn't very haute.

does anybody jave a scan of the pete doherty, jarvis cocker, nick cave etc page? i think it was in this issue... if not i'll try somewhere else. lol.

Thanks so much Diorette for all the work you put into this thread!:D

I think it's an outstanding issue but of course I love Charlotte Gainsbourg and have benn cllecting her for years along with her mother and sister.

WOW:shock:

Love the calender so much! Thank you for the brilliant HQ scans, been hunting them everywhere!!!

^ Yeah the calendar is amazing I love Natasha's photos

This issue & the Sofia Coppola [Dec/Jan 2004] issue are both so beautifully done... I still look through them often :wub:

This is one of the best issues ever. For anyone who hasn't gotten it an issue has popped up on Ebay, here

It doesn't show up that often! It's used but it's only $14.99.

Kinga's editorial looks great. The colors and the styling are just amazing. Great job by McDean and Sauve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->