Vogue Paris December 2007/January 2008 : Charlotte Gainsbourg by Craig McDean

I'm quite surprised that I found Paris Vogue with the calendar here also on my tiny island.
The cover looks good!

i received it some days ago...
honestly, i'm pretty disappointed...
i don't know if the "why french vogue is exciting?" is having influences on me... but honestly, i only really enjoy M.A Sauvé editorial... with all the Balenciaga...
Craig McDean's first editorial with Ms Roitfeld is pretty bad... Charlotte loooks blah...
then the editorial with Sasha... I can only recognize Rodarte pieces...

honestly not that great...
oh and the thing i talked about (S.Gainsbourg's museum) is in this issue... there's an itw of Jean Nouvel...

I bought it yesterday, and guess what, it came with the calendar @_@

Something gives me the impression that they do occasionally, since the forum was linked from vogue.fr.

I wonder if there's any logic behind the calendar's availability :wink:
Initially I thought it would only be available in France ( that was the case last year ), then I've read this thread and found some of you guys got it in other places too.

Has anyone living in the UK or Germany got this issue with THE Calendar ?

No i dont think they do.

well it's now the second calendar we've got in a row...
the first one is from 2003 or 2004...
and it's available in some places it was not at first...
and noticing how vogue.fr has increase recently, i think the web people at vogue.fr are doing some good stuff...

but maybe we've got another calendar just because the Karen Elson's one sold very good...

The next time they can do a Calendar like Pirelli's one, but w/ naked models :D:D

I brought this today and it came with the calender! And I'm from UK. :smile:

I brought this today and it came with the calender! And I'm from UK. :smile:

Thanks for the info, Kushie :flower:
Might get it just for the Calendar, though the issue itself dissappointed me a little - it's decent stuff, but lacks the 'WOW!' factor imo.

It's a very dissapointing issue, I'm just really happy with the calender to be completely honest.

It's also a double issue which is even more dissapointing, I always expect a lot from double issues...

^ same here, I was hoping for it to be a spectacular issue
It'll be a looooooooooong wait til February issue comes out^_^:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->