Marc Jacobs F/W 10.11 New York

after looking at everything i really do like it overall. hate the model line up but the clothes were so much better this season. i've been hating his stuff recently but this i can live with.

Some great, very wearable pieces but nothing that we haven't all seen before.....I do love the muted tones.

Thank you so much for posting all of those bones :smile:

No problem :smile:

I don't like the castings but the clothes are an improvement. The music was simply fantastic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like it. It´s elegant, it´s comfortable, it´s warm and colors. The dresses are lovely, the coats so cool. I like his collection from season to season more.

There's just something about this that feels cozy and familiar, and I like that. There's a honesty to this that's refreshing, not just for Marc but for fashion in general. It's like "here are the clothes you can buy, and here's how you can wear them if you want."

It gets even better as it progresses, I think.

Drab, dull and depressing He never makes women look beautiful. Tea length hems make no one look good... I think everyone goes crazy just because it's MJ, end of.

The show was absolutely magnificent I thought. The music, the set, the big reveal, the zig-zagging runway, I love how the models are lit with spotlights... everything. It felt like something special, while at the same time totally humble.

Same with the collection. I thought it was chic and understated and completely wearable. OK, it doesn't set the world alight in terms of a colour palette, but I can live with that.

Easily my favourite show of NYFW so far.

it doesn't have that much impact on me, ftm ...
but this is probably his best own collection for some times, now ...

hope LV will be good ... and less "insane" ...

ooo, that´s good collection! maybe some fabrics don´t look so good to me, but cuts and shapes are finally for more types of women... it´s very wearable... i like the green-olive dress and flower patterns of last dresses and final gown - gerberas? dear marc, welcome back :flower:

feels like 'louis vuitton' goes into MJ...lol.....i would use this collection for lv though

it's good that Marc finally try something not insane
it's simple but makes me feel good in fighting against the economical problems
daily wear looks are fine and wearable
but those gowns are meaningless, and i don't even know why still use candy paper as the material
too many stocks?

it was a half decent collection, i loved the fur jackets
it was a surprise that he did such a romantic collection for fall, lets hope LV is on the same sort of line
i did contemplate staying up to watch it but at 1am i would need sectioning staying up for marc :lol:

It isn't blowing me away for the most part, although some of the dresses I love, but this was a really nice collection.

I'm absolutely adoring the dresses and knitwear :heart: Could do without the rest but I think overall it's a really nice and harmonious collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->