Megan Fox (All Megan Fox Gossip Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just won't leave her alone, she's not in the movie, why are they still discussing her in all these interviews?? Not cool... And Shia, didn't expect that of him. :(

Megan and BAG broke up for a while. I remember her stating that she was single in an interview. Everyone thought it was just a PR stunt and that her people were just trying to make her seem more appealing by being seen as single. And then after the promo for Transformers 2 ended, they got back together and then were engaged. So maybe that's when the hookup happened.

does 'hooking up' mean a bit of casual sex with no strings attached (that's how I understand the word), or is it a short-term relationship

When I was in high school, all my friends used hook-up as having sex with someone. But then I got to college and most people used it to describe kissing/touching, but not sex. It's more associated with no-strings than relationships.

So far, all I'm hearing from this Transformers promo is Megan Megan Megan. You'd think she was still starring rather than Rosie.

^I feel bad for Rosie, but it was expected wasn´t it?

It's pretty disgusting how much they're using her name and insulting her to get press for this movie. Now they're going after her relationship? Men can quite literally get away with anything in Hollywood.

yes, it is only megan, megan, megan, megan
:rolleyes:

Time Out London: “But he’s Laurence Olivier next to Huntington-Whiteley, whose blank, pouty turn as Sam’s new squeeze makes one long for the good old days of Megan Fox.”
http://blackbookmag.com/article/rosie-huntington-whiteley-vs-megan-fox-who-wins-in-the-end/26274 Wow. She makes megan fox look like julia roberts
Posted via Mobile Device

Rosie got panned for her role in Transformers? Shock! Horror! because none of us totally saw that coming at all. :rolleyes:

I'd rather watch Rosie pout away than Megan's newfangled alien face.

^ Agreed! Megan way way hotter than Rosie up until she got all that stupid stuff done to her face. Now Megan has a frozen face.

Rosie got panned for her role in Transformers? Shock! Horror! because none of us totally saw that coming at all. :rolleyes:

I'd rather watch Rosie pout away than Megan's newfangled alien face.

The things ppl will say to make their favourite look good. well, i personally didn't see it coming. Shock! Horror! Bay was going on about Rosie being this great actress. I think if we're not seeing anything close to that we're entitled to feel "shock". You'd think that Bay would've replaced her with a slightly better actress... Instead he brought us a - “You’ll believe a robot
can fly, but you won’t believe a
Huntington-Whiteley can talk.” So yeah most of us never saw that coming. And if pouting is all she's got i don't think we should hold our breaths... Yea megan had had "so many surgeries" but saying that Rosie is hotter is just a simple joke. Megan is the definition of eye candy. Needless to say her "alien face" is what ppl prefer. I guess she still has a few more surgeries to go to make Rosie even slightly hotter than her.
Posted via Mobile Device

^Lol. Exactly my thought. But who knows, lets wait for megan's turn. She's very vocal, i'm sure her part of the story would be more detailed
Posted via Mobile Device

^LOL! I did love the robot with the damaged voicebox the most. Bumblebee, I think?

dreams, I understand you are a huge Megan fan, but there are simple ways to check for facts to avoid making blatantly fallacious statements.
Google image and box office mojo are good places to start.

We will have to agree to disagree about the core appeal of the Transformers movies.:flower:

i've checked the facts. I'm not speaking just for the sake of speaking. So what i'm saying here are the facts. What exactly do u disagree with as to what i've been saying?
Posted via Mobile Device

^Well you always make opinions seem like facts. Example; its a FACT that someone is hotter than someone , its a FACT that so and so's movies have always grossed well (not really.. Jen A for instance) I mean you're really passionate and that's great but sometimes you construct your opinions in a way that makes it look as if NO ONE CAN DISAGREE WITH YOU , YOU'RE RIGHT AND NO ONE ELSE IS...Like saying "Rosie is hotter than Megan is a joke" - well that's to you.. and other threads as well.. you may think one thing but another person may think another thing.. 1+1= 2 is a fact but not things that you've been stating.. example things like ; so and so (and this is not exclusive tot his thread btw) outshines so and so IS A FACT.. well no not really its YOUR opinion...

sorry for how long this post is, feel free to tl;dr me

again: bad scripts, BAD ACTING. plus, the reviews for Rosie have been mixed with IGN giving her a pass and IGN is the one the nerds (the bread and butter of the franchise) listen to like a bible.

Megan does not sell tickets. Passion Play went straight to DVD, Jennifer's Body was panned because people were pissed Diablo Cody didn't or couldn't deliver another Juno and... Oh, I'm sorry, am I supposed to count her 15 minutes on screen in the massive box office failure of Jonah Hex to be her "drawing in ticket sales?" She's famous as a spank bank girl, not as an actress with talent and a viable draw on audiences outside of the franchise. Don't kid yourselves, she doesn't and that's part of why she left the series to begin with. That and she compared Bay to Hitler and producer Steven Spielberg advised canning her. Are YOU better in touch with Hollywood than Spielberg?

Now, I LOVE Megan because she is one bodacious, killer, hot *** piece (before she froze her face), but as far as this "It's only Megan, Megan, Megan!" stuff, of COURSE they are name dropping her. She is famous, Rosie as of yet is not and there's little that can be said about her. No one really knows about her performance nor has her private life become a real point of relevance yet. Megan is finishing her tenure as the Transformers pony whether she likes it or not and a new horse is at the gate rearing and ready to try.

Megan built a massive success for herself from the first two movies and her exit was controversial for all of the parties involved. People want to know what happened, they're going to ask questions about it now that it's an after-the-fact situation and not something that has to remain a closely guarded secret anymore and there is NO amount of dignity or class that is going to stop people from prying into these details.

Also, I think it's kind of funny that people in here are bashing Shia for the same sort of upfront and frank candor that Megan is lauded and praised for, or is it only the unnaturally sexy actresses that are allowed to speak their minds these days? Heaven forbid poor little pity screw Shia should speak openly about the events that took place in his life. He should be grateful she even deigned to glance in his direction, he's so below her, though it sure sounds like she was beneath him too! :innocent:

:ninja: sorry, hypocrisy bothers me.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Hold on! Where did i ever mention that Jen A's movies always gross well? And I do believe it's a fact that someone can be hotter than someone else. Heck if Rosie was hotter than fox, i wouldn't hesitate to admit it. But she just isn't. Ppl aren't equal, someone came be more good looking than the other just like someone can be taller than some else. Ppl might see things differently but that doesn't make a difference. And if i'm making my opinion sound like the only one, I certainly do not mean it that way. Though it wouldn't hurt if other people's opinions are somewhat sensible.
Posted via Mobile Device

^Um how hot someone is is still a perception... why do certain people still think rosie is hotter? Becuase its an opinion.. personally I prefer Megan and always will but still.. just because someone doesnt agree with you in whose hotter doesn't mean they're not 'sensible' . example ; maxim naming SJP 'unsexiest women alive' , yet I know for a fact there are millions of women who find her beautiful.. its not a fact , its a perception. *yawn*

What maxim said about SJP is so true. And if millions of women find her beautiful, 100s of millions don't. SJP is known for her sense of style not her looks. And sure there are ppl who find Rosie hotter but majority carries the vote.
Posted via Mobile Device

^ There is no vote. Even if a majority holds a certain opinion it does not make it fact. It's just popular opinion.

IGN is not the only critic ppl listen to. There are dozens of other critics ppl listen to as much. And megan's had movies that did terribly. That doesn't mean she doesn't sale tickets. Successful actress have had movies that did very poorly, As much as they're talented and can sale tickets. They just give the movies an extra push. And an extra push is what megan has been giving these movies. jennifer's body as much as you wouldn't like to hear it did an ok job. Ur reason for megan leaving transformers doesn't even make sense. Like it or not, megan did a better job than Rosie ever did. On a scale of 1 to 10 at least 7 critics say she did an awful job. Talk about hypocrisy.
Posted via Mobile Device

^ You state it like it's a fact. :rolleyes: Critics have subjective opinions, just like the rest of us. Personally I think Megan is trash personified and I'd purposely not go and see a film if she was in it - doesn't mean she's a bad actress just because of my opinion, and same goes for a bunch of critics.

^ You state it like it's a fact. :rolleyes: Critics have subjective opinions, just like the rest of us. Personally I think Megan is trash personified and I'd purposely not go and see a film if she was in it - doesn't mean she's a bad actress just because of my opinion, and same goes for a bunch of critics.

Agreed. That's the usual roles she's cast for anyway? "Sexy" hooker-looking types. Wasn't she a stripper in Bad Boys 2? Like.. When she was like 15? That's the look she has and the act she's played into. I'm sure she's a lovely girl but she just looks cheap, and the new surgeries to her face have done her no favors. She looked ten times better when she first came around, but still that same trashy look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brier Bunny
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->