comes off as a Playboy bunny
with a perpetually dazed look.
When she’s standing next to
LaBeouf, she appears to be a
high-priced call girl who has
been hired by a dork. :innocent:
wasn't megan 16/17 at the time bad boys 2 was released
Posted via Mobile Device

^ Oh, yet another subjective opinion. And a 16 year old as a stripper is soooo much better a 15 year old....right? :rolleyes: I could go and find you a page worth of quotes saying Rosie is 100% better than Megan ever was but I won't because it's utterly pointless. At the end of the day, it will never be fact that one is better than the other and posting some nobody's opinion won't change that. It's all down to personal preference.

I just wanna confirm because 16 is too young. But please show us that page. Because i've been trying to find positive reviews about her. Funny when megan was in the movies, everyone agreed she's a bad actress. Now that Rosie's in the movie, they make the very few positive reviews seem like they're the only reviews that matter - even though the bad outweights the good. And they say ppl watch the movies because of the robots, anyway, even though the actors are the most prominent in the movies.
Posted via Mobile Device

^I think we´re going in circles but if this helps...

"Victoria's Secret model-turned-first time actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley makes you forget all about Megan Fox within moments of seeing her onscreen. Where Fox's love interest was skanky, Rosie's is charming, sweet and, yes, hotter than hell."

www.metro.co.uk/film/867590-transformers-3-first-reviews-slate-rosie-huntington-whiteley

I think I´m going tomorrow to see the movie, can´t wait to see the robots in 3D :smile: I personaly couldn´t care less about the actors.

Rosie is very charming in all her interviews though and she has been smart about using the red carpet to her advantage (she's really working some hot looks that only a model could get away with)...always a good move for mediocre actresses.

I think it's silly that these "reviews" of Rosie's acting are really even being brought up at all as evidence that she's somehow "worse" than Megan. Do we not remember what the reviews of Megan's performance were like? No one was giving her gold stars or glowing reports of talent, they said she couldn't act and was there to look good, just like Rosie.

Not sure what that hypocrisy jab was, seeing as that was in reference to the attitude towards Shia and had nothing to do with critics or movie reviews.

Also, I didn't say IGN was the only critic people listen to, I said that they were the one that the nerds tend to trust and check and it's the nerds that power this franchise.

Either way, again, people don't care whether or not Megan or Rosie can act in these movies. They want to see the T&A and if you ask me both of the Transformers leading ladies (and I guess Isabel Lucas can come too) are stacked and hot as hell! I would be just as happy taking Rosie home as Megan, but happier with them both. Again, Isabel can come too. :rofl:

And once again the critics must pit actresses against each other to write a mediocre review.
No one does this kind of $hit with men. F*cking pathetic.

Also, I think it's kind of funny that people in here are bashing Shia for the same sort of upfront and frank candor that Megan is lauded and praised for, or is it only the unnaturally sexy actresses that are allowed to speak their minds these days? Heaven forbid poor little pity screw Shia should speak openly about the events that took place in his life. He should be grateful she even deigned to glance in his direction, he's so below her, though it sure sounds like she was beneath him too! :innocent:

:ninja: sorry, hypocrisy bothers me.

Not saying that Megan's comments have all been wonderful, but it is quite tacky to tell the world your list of conquests. Fez from that 70's Show got called out for it when he said he took Mandy Moore's virginity and Ryan Phillippe got called out when he told Howard Stern about his and Reese's sex life. Personally I think there's a difference between speaking about the intimate details of a relationship and making comments about sexism in Hollywood or how your boss is a tyrant or Hollywood is shady.

As for bashing Shia, I'd say he got off fairly easy. If a female celeb ever said in an interview: "I slept with X, hooked up with Y, dated Z", people would just say she was sl*tty. There would be bashing on both sides, although Shia has it less because not many are accusing him of being sl*tty, just tacky. I've seen people comment on how Kim Kardashian seems to go through boyfriends when it really averaged out to like one every 2 years. But male celebs? Not so much. Same with cheating stories. Leanne Rimes and Angelina Jolie got most of the blame and attention in their scandals.

Transformers and all movies of that ilk are geared towards pre and pubescent boys, techno/comic book nerds and all around masturbatory teen boys. They don't care about style nor substance, they go to see movies for three things: violence, car chases and girls with big boobs/nice butts. MeganRosieRosieMegan are interchangeable, why anyone bothers to critique those movies is beyond me. Critics in general are effing pathetic, they always pit women against each, yet the men get off easy. That ticks me off beyond reason!

ETA--The person I kind of feel sorry for is Bryan Austin Green. If he was dating Megan and she was "doing" Shia at the same time, poor sap. The thing about Megan though, I don't recall her ever being an holier than thou hypocrite, who claims virginity, yet is doing everybody but the preacher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not saying that Megan's comments have all been wonderful, but it is quite tacky to tell the world your list of conquests. Fez from that 70's Show got called out for it when he said he took Mandy Moore's virginity and Ryan Phillippe got called out when he told Howard Stern about his and Reese's sex life. Personally I think there's a difference between speaking about the intimate details of a relationship and making comments about sexism in Hollywood or how your boss is a tyrant or Hollywood is shady.

As for bashing Shia, I'd say he got off fairly easy. If a female celeb ever said in an interview: "I slept with X, hooked up with Y, dated Z", people would just say she was sl*tty. There would be bashing on both sides, although Shia has it less because not many are accusing him of being sl*tty, just tacky. I've seen people comment on how Kim Kardashian seems to go through boyfriends when it really averaged out to like one every 2 years. But male celebs? Not so much. Same with cheating stories. Leanne Rimes and Angelina Jolie got most of the blame and attention in their scandals.

Agree with all of that!

Shia seems like a weasel to me now (and a sl*t lol)

If a male celeb cheats on his partner, lets bash him as we would if he was a woman. But we don't do that so I don't know why we're complaining.
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like other than Megan, Tyrese is the only one who's brave enough to speak the truth! http://m.usmag.com/?redirurl=/movie...s-tyrese-i-miss-working-with-megan-fox-201117
I love this person's comment: I love how everyone, including tyrese here and shia labuef in previous articles have all made comments about how difficult it is working with michael bay but when megan fox was the person with enough guts to say it first and quite frankly, the loudest, she gets fired. Okay, yea she called him hitler, whatever lol she was having a sense of humor. And now critics are saying that her victoria secret model replacement sucks and cant act. Whos laughing now?? :smile:
Posted via Mobile Device

Our family is a circle
of love and strength. With every
birth and every union, the circle
grows. Every joy shared adds
more love. Every crisis faced
together makes the circle
stronger.
Source: Megan fox's facebook.
I'm just respecting her more. Is she talking about what I think she's talking about?
Posted via Mobile Device

Too bad, a movie like Transformers has always been the perfect vehicle to allow the actors to demonstrate their acting skills, after all transformers saga has been always nominated to the best actor/actress category in the Oscar Academy awards. So no Oscar to Rosie this year ? :lol:

Our family is a circle
of love and strength. With every
birth and every union, the circle
grows. Every joy shared adds
more love. Every crisis faced
together makes the circle
stronger.
Source: Megan fox's facebook.
I'm just respecting her more. Is she talking about what I think she's talking about?
Posted via Mobile Device

Just read this, too! Is there something on the way?? :huh::woot:

^I think she's just replying to the cheating rumors that Shia suggested when he said they hooked up when she was probably with Brian.

Too bad, a movie like Transformers has always been the perfect vehicle to allow the actors to demonstrate their acting skills, after all transformers saga has been always nominated to the best actor/actress category in the Oscar Academy awards. So no Oscar to Rosie this year ? :lol:

Any movie that's made its way to the box office is perfect for the actors to demonstrate their skill! And no oscars for her! Too bad. Maybe a teen's choice for hottest 'actress'.
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WesleyWong
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->