Megan Fox (All Megan Fox Gossip Here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ What's Rosie got to do with it lol?

Whether she's the bomb or not has nothing to do with Megan really. It's not her fault that Megan's f**king with her face! And no-one was complaining when Megan hadn't had surgery/procedures, there was a reason that she rose to fame so quickly a few years ago, everyone was in awe of her *natural* beauty! Back then I actually believe that Megan had 'haters' but now it seems most people are actually bewildered by her 'alien' waxy, puffy appearance...and kinda pity her. She doesn't look horrific of course (i.e Wildenstein woman) but if she carries on she will!

Seriously, I understand that you're a devoted fan of Megan but step back for a minute, no drastic changes in her appearance???

Where have u been? The comparison between megan and Rosie is everywhere! And it's also not Megan's fault that she's still hotter and a better actress than Rosie. Ppl were complaining about her looks, some women thought she was too beautiful and some were saying she isn't that pretty, she's just fake wearing a lot of make up and flaunting her body. That's why she's got a lot of guy fans, women were too jealous. The fact that I'm the only one who's always got something positive to say about her proves that she's got a lot of true haters. Ppl wait for every opportunity they can get to mention she has an alien face. The changes aren't drastic at all. I've been following megan since her hope and faith days, and if I didn't hear that she's had things done, i wouldn't have noticed. I just don't see that much difference just like I don't see that much difference when Angelina had multiple surgeries.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
Where have u been? The comparison between megan and Rosie is everywhere! And it's also not Megan's fault that she's still hotter and a better actress than Rosie. Ppl were complaining about her looks, some women thought she was too beautiful and some were saying she isn't that pretty, she's just fake wearing a lot of make up and flaunting her body. That's why she's got a lot of guy fans, women were too jealous. The fact that I'm the only one who's always got something positive to say about her proves that she's got a lot of true haters. Ppl wait for every opportunity they can get to mention she has an alien face. The changes aren't drastic at all. I've been following megan since her hope and faith days, and if I didn't hear that she's had things done, i wouldn't have noticed. I just don't see that much difference just like I don't see that much difference when Angelina had multiple surgeries.
Posted via Mobile Device
in your opinion.
I prefer Megan too sure but again , it's subjective.
I dislike having an opinion stated as something that everyone must agree to.

^i understand! I'm not asking anyone to agree to it though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Why is that everytime a woman says something about another woman she´s jealous and a hater?! saying that Megan had plastic surgery is stating a fact that everyone can see (not you Dreamss apparently), the lips is the most obvious. What I´ve read time and time again is that she was a beautiful natural girl and now she´s too fake. Nobody´s saying anything about her body, cause it´s beautiful and as far as I know it´s "real" (if she has implants then kudos to her for not going overboard cause they seem really natural).
Personally, I don´t hate her nor I´m jealous I´m just appalled by what she´s done to her face.

Personally, I don´t hate her nor I´m jealous I´m just appalled by what she´s done to her face.

Seconded! She was an extremely pretty girl before her multiple surgeries. Of course, I'd say she's still good-looking, but she doesn't look natural, and definitely not better than she looked before.

Why is that everytime a woman says something about another woman she´s jealous and a hater?! saying that Megan had plastic surgery is stating a fact that everyone can see (not you Dreamss apparently), the lips is the most obvious. What I´ve read time and time again is that she was a beautiful natural girl and now she´s too fake. Nobody´s saying anything about her body, cause it´s beautiful and as far as I know it´s "real" (if she has implants then kudos to her for not going overboard cause they seem really natural).

What lips? She might have had them injected once, but after that, there are no signs of full or disfigured lips. Have u seen her candids lately? And yea, they talked about her body, A LOT, they said it's too... (i'm not gonna say it because i'd be voilating the rules). I can see what she's done to her face, ppl exaggerate it though. :innocent: When i first heard about her surgeries, i was likes Oh No Megan, but when I saw for myself, i was relieved. The difference that i completely clearly see is she's paler and slightly heavier
Posted via Mobile Device

^I meant that people on this thread don´t talk about her body, I don´t know about other forums.
The lips clearly are fuller, depending on the filler you need to inject them only once. If you use collagen you need to inject it regularly. I think she also had a nose job and something done to her cheeks. I don´t know why her face looks puffier but it does, maybe it´s cause of the cheekbones?

Girl, the lips are fine. But yeah, i could be wrong but her nose look different. I think her face looks puffier because she's slightly heavier. I don't see her giving herself a fat face
Posted via Mobile Device

Paramount and Michael Bay's
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
fulfilled its destiny in owning
the North American box office
over the first three days of the
Fourth of July holiday weekend.
The latest Michael Bay effort
outpaced its closest competitor,
Disney's Cars 2, by a skyscraper
tall margin of 4-1. It also made
mincemeat out of the other two
movies that opened in wide
release, Universal's Larry Crowne
and Fox's Monte Carlo. Overall,
the holiday box office was up a
healthy 6% over last year when
Summit's The Twilight Saga:
Eclipse opened with a bang.
Just like disfigured Decepticon
leader Megatron, the
Transformers film franchise is
one you can't keep down. While
the 2009 entry Transformers:
Revenge of the Fallen made a
tremendous amount of money
($870 million worldwide), it
wasn't the most beloved of
films. Critics despised it, fanboys
were largely divided on it and
even the film's director and star,
Michael Bay and Shia LaBeouf,
decided to tear it a new one
(albeit after they got paid). But
as we all know in the world of
modern filmmaking, it doesn't
matter if a film is good. What
matters is how much you make
at the box office.
With the exception of critics,
who continue to show their
contempt for the series, all
seems to have been forgotten in
regards to the 2009 turkey by
the ticket-buying public.
Arriving on 4,013 screens this
weekend, Transformers: Dark of
the Moon earned a whopping $
97.4 million over the Friday-to-
Sunday period for a great per-
screen average of $22, 973. With
$64.7 million amassed starting at
nine pm Tuesday night, the
movie has earned a staggering $
162 million in its first five days
of release. The latest chapter of
the successful film series based
on the Hasbro toy line reunites
Bay and LaBeouf as well as John
Turturro, Josh Duhamel and
Tyrese Gibson. John Malkovich
and Frances McDormand also
star.
While a majority of this
summer's 3D enhanced
offerings have seen most of
their business come from the
non-3D showings, Dark of the
Moon saw roughly 60% of its
ticket sales come from the
higher-priced showings. The
daily breakdown is as follows:
Tuesday night (starting at 9pm:(
$5.5 million, Wednesday $37.7
million, Thursday $21.5 million,
Friday $33 million, Saturday $
34.5 million and Sunday $29.85
million. The Monday holiday
could help push the first week
total to the $180 million mark.
While impressive in its own
right, Dark of the Moon is
lagging behind not only the $
200 million earned by Revenge
of the Fallen in its first five days
two years ago, but also the
2007 original in regards to
overall ticket sales in its first
week out.
Overseas grosses for
the first five days were $210
million which helped make the $
372 million global opener the
third biggest ever on record.
Shifting gears in its second
weekend was Disney/Pixar's
Cars 2 which dipped by roughly
62% to an estimated $25.1
million for the holiday weekend.
After ten days, the critically-
despised sequel has earned $116
million. With the kiddies out of
school for the summer and no
real animated competition to
speak of on the horizon, Cars 2
may be able to sustain itself to
cruise to the $175 million mark, a
sizable drop from the $244
million earned by the 2006
original and the lowest grossing
Pixar release since 1998 when A
Bug's Life earned $162 million.
Overseas, Cars 2 has earned $82
million since opening last week.
After having a surprisingly
strong opening last weekend,
Sony's Bad Teacher took a bit of
a dive in its sophomore session.
Off 55% from last weekend,
Cameron Diaz and her class
earned an estimated $14.1
million from 3,049 screens to
bring its ten-day total to the $59
million mark. The $20 million
production should finish its run

source:thehdroom.com

enough said :innocent:
Posted via Mobile Device

megan is the reason i watched this terrible film.

that's what i've been saying. She was the reason the movie was enjoyable. And she's the reason the lastest one is not more successful than the last
Posted via Mobile Device

T3 is doing worse than T2 and T1 despite higher 3D prices? That's surprising.

the first movie was pretty good, except for some characters and stupid scenes it was quite enjoyable. The second one was sooooo bad and people got very dissapointed . So they haven't come to see this third movie as much because they don't trust the director any more and because they have heard about how bad this latest movie is from other people who watched it.it has nothing to do with Megan.

If the second would had been good as the first one this latest movie would have more benefits than the the second one, despite who actress plays the role of girlfriend

OMG! Have u guys seen Megan's newly uploaded pics at her facebook? Lol. Ya'll need to got check it out and post them here right away. I'm using my phone
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh Megan..just because your forehead is moving doesn't mean you don't still look like Nemo :D

^LOL what makeup does she use? cause those lips are bigger every day or she uses one hell of a lipstick! (I´m kidding, don´t throw your dogs at me, Dreamss :P )

"THINGS YOU CAN'T DO WITH YOUR FACE WHEN YOU HAVE BOTOX"

Megan just posted these on her official Facebook to prove she hasn't had botox.

267417_10150232765265423_26748225422_7598019_7280664_n.jpg
264422_10150232765365423_26748225422_7598022_7564416_n.jpg
261722_10150232765300423_26748225422_7598020_6842556_n.jpg
263497_10150232765330423_26748225422_7598021_1802511_n.jpg

Source: facebook.com/meganfox

yeah, that second picture is def fake
and botox or not, she looks plastic as hell, which is actually really sad, she was so pretty once

^I think it's the lips.. the rest looks quite normal . well as normal as someone as gorgeous as Megan can get!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiyahG
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->